My note feels so... Normal now

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
My phone just seems normal size to me now . I used to look at it and see the huge phone i baught a month ago . No more :(

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
For me, going from an iPod touch to a Nexus 7 was weird. Now, using my sisters iPod feels even weirder. I can hardly type, your thumbs block half the screen when gaming and holding it, it feels so tiny!

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here. An iphone feels suoer small and my other half has a galaxy s2 and that feels small too

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I work with cell phones all day long. In comparison to the note 2 everything feels tiny to me. Just feels weird holding any other sized phone. People say to me "i need a phone that I'll be able to just put into my pocket.".... And then I pull my. Phone out of my Pocket.. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I work with cell phones all day long. In comparison to the note 2 everything feels tiny to me. Just feels weird holding any other sized phone. People say to me "i need a phone that I'll be able to just put into my pocket.".... And then I pull my. Phone out of my Pocket.. Lol.

Yeah it really bothers me when people say"oh that will never fit in my pocket" I have yet to find a pair of jeans shorts sweatpants or anything that this phone doesn't fit in

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. Looking at my wife's iPhone 4, I was thinking.. it is so tiny, how could I use it before?? If I ever have to go back to an iDevice, I would have to use the iPad Mini with VOIP! ;) I tried and my iPad Mini actually fits in my pocket.. barely and it is hard to sit down.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I had to help my son with his iPod touch yesterday and I had the hardest time inputting the password. Trying read anything was tough. I had an iPhone 4 and then the iPhone 5 before my Note 2 and never had a problem. This phone has totally changed me.

Also, my wife is looking to ditch her iPhone 4s with a quickness now. She really likes my phone. I can sense that she is still not sure about the size but she picks it up and messes with it every time I set it down. I told her to wait for the S4 and see what that looks like too. She's done with the iPhone though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. It's amazing how quickly you adapt to the larger size and how much it changes your whole outlook about other phones. It's so surreal now how small other phones look and feel. Every time I see a family member's iPhone or look at my old Thunderbolt, it's almost laughable how small and toyish they look. Always makes me think: "I used to use something so small? I could never use that again!" LOL

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I was messing with my son's Droid X the other day, which is my old phone and it used to be huge. Now it's so small and dainty to me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You guys are making me look at my S3 like it's a joke. :) I LOVE my S3, but I have wanted a Note 2 for a while. I have the 10.1 but now I look at my little S3 just sitting there looking sappily up at me.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This.

I held my sisters RAZR Maxx and felt like it was impossible to type on. Before the Note II I had no issues.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

My old Razr Maxx screen seems tiny. Seems to be a lot of unused space on the Maxx. The bezel at the bottom and on the side of the screen seems wider now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm in a quandary.

I think it's too big (not comfortably operable with one hand) but now that I've gotten used to it I think other phones are too small.

I never had the same feeling with the OG Note because it was too wide for me to consider it a phone in form factor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89