Signed my first contract using the S pen.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Very cool. I don't have a fax machine, so it was agreed that my signature on the emailed PDF estimate for work was sufficient. If only a faxed signature was acceptable, I would have had to spend time and money to go to a store with a fax, such as Office Depot, etc. that is a PITA. LOVE THE NOTE 2!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i opened the PDF file from the email (after downloading it). At the top of the PDF app (Adobe Reader app that we all know and love) is a menu to choose from for editing. you can do signature, freehand pen or marker.

Last edited:

Tony2255

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
i opened the PDF file from the email (after downloading it). At the top of the PDF app (Adobe app that we all know and love) is a menu to choose from for editing. you can do signature, freehand pen or marker.

Cool thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The reviews for Soonr look pretty bad. Has anyone tried DocuSign Ink for non-PDF files?

I agree the reviews are bad, but it's not been my experience. I have used Soonr Scribble since the original Note, and now with the Note 2, and with my Note 10.1 it works great. However, after reading dave1812's response to another poster, the method he used seems whole lot easier than what I'm doing.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
FYI I had to change the point size of the signature to 1 point for it to be legible on my documents. ie, it doesn't look the same as when I place my signature in the app's signature box. you can change the point size even after choosing to place the preassigned signature on your PDF document, however, so it's all good. long press on the signature on the doc and you can resize it with drag handles, if necessary.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Signed a document using Adobe not too long ago as well. Made me glad I chose the Note 2 for productivity.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Now for the first time i am waiting for my accountant to email me my tax papers so I can sign them for filing . :what: