PDF viewer plugin for dolphin

vigman

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!
I ditched my BB 8530 for the galaxy note 2 last week and its been a real pleasure using the phone. Its the first time im using android and am really enjoying the experience.
I surfed a lot to find that there is a pdf viewer plugin for dolphin that allows you to view pdf's inside the browser itself. Somehow, it suddenly seems to have disappeared from everywhere. Its not there on the playstore, nor on their site. I'll be very happy if someone gives me a work-around, as I really want to have this facility!
Thanks guys!!
P.S: I'm new here and i dont know if ive posted in the correct forum. Pls move this to the required section if necessary

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!
I ditched my BB 8530 for the galaxy note 2 last week and its been a real pleasure using the phone. Its the first time im using android and am really enjoying the experience.
I surfed a lot to find that there is a pdf viewer plugin for dolphin that allows you to view pdf's inside the browser itself. Somehow, it suddenly seems to have disappeared from everywhere. Its not there on the playstore, nor on their site. I'll be very happy if someone gives me a work-around, as I really want to have this facility!
Thanks guys!!
P.S: I'm new here and i dont know if ive posted in the correct forum. Pls move this to the required section if necessary

Start dolphin
click "add-ons" on bottom right of screen
Tap the + sign on the upper right
Download "Brilliant Reader"
enjoy.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!
Thanks guys!!
I just saw the Web2Pdf addin for Dolphin at the Playstore

On a Note 2 blast.

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I think that's for converting web pages to pdf so you can view offline. i don't think that's the one for reading docs in web.

vigman

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
brilliant reader doesn't seem to work here..whenever I try to open my pdf, it simply shuts down..moreover, i was very interested in the concept of using google docs to load pdf. Have they discontined this plugin?..thanks for the reply..

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I tried other browsers as well, and was unsuccessful

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The closest I've come is using Firefox Beta. It allows you to open the PDF using PDF apps you have installed on your phone.
All of the other browsers will only download the PDF file to your internal memory or SDcard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

vigman

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
But I still can't understand why the dolphin site still advertises the pdf viewer plugin and the reason they discontinued it...

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
The closest I've come is using Firefox Beta. It allows you to open the PDF using PDF apps you have installed on your phone.
All of the other browsers will only download the PDF file to your internal memory or SDcard.
Good tip, works for me. Thanks.

Riding a Note 2 blast

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty