The Samsung Galaxy iNOTE iPhone

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
1) it looks like you lose NFC

2) Why would you want a Samsung Note 2 to look like an iPhone?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums

fade2black101

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
1) it looks like you lose NFC

2) Why would you want a Samsung Note 2 to look like an iPhone?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums

Because some people prefer the look of the iphone and prefer an aluminium body. These people tend to not be biased though or hold a childish allegance to Samsung or Android.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
personally i think the s3 and note 2 are sleek and awesome... my friends iphone just looks chunky and brick like and run of the mill. i like being more unique. just me though, no offense meant.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Because some people prefer the look of the iphone and prefer an aluminium body. These people tend to not be biased though or hold a childish allegance to Samsung or Android.

It has nothing to do with being biased or any allegiance to anyone. If I wanted an iPhone I would have bought an iPhone.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
had one for a few days and sold it; way too slippery for my liking, you need to carry a screwdriver with you if you have to take the case off for any reason(battery pull), plus, you lose nfc, and you probably will have reduced radio signal strength...
It looks cool, but for me, it was a no go..
and, to those whining about making it look like a IBone, if you dont like the look, then dont get one....

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't care for any case that makes the phone any more bulkier then it needs to be. This one is makes it worst with sharp corners..... not a fan, sorry.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
i have the titanium 1, it does drop signal quiet a bit. if you are in a good location with 4g all the time shouldnt be an issue.

id be willing to sell it if anyone wants it. took me 2 months to receive it from china :-(

fade2black101

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
i have the titanium 1, it does drop signal quiet a bit. if you are in a good location with 4g all the time shouldnt be an issue.

id be willing to sell it if anyone wants it. took me 2 months to receive it from china :-(

Ah sorry to hear that mate.

The signal thing is a bit offputting :(

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today in blue... doesn't feel like it's going to protect the phone that well especially the screen (hardly leaves a bumper), but it's Damn sexy... bulky? Um no.. whoever says it adds bulk and heft obviously keeps it naked.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My reception tanked hard and my battery is being drained bc of it

I haven't had 4g all day and normally i have solid 4g at my house , in my way to work, and at work. None.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty