Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370561498875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370561498875.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: 3d video on Note 2. Now on youtube. Feel free to download it if you want.

Edited title... video uploaded to youtube. You can either download the file and copy to phone and use above instruction or if you have a smart tv you can play directly from youtube and use the side by side setting as described above.

I wonder how long it take before I get a take down notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymO2je2WZFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

And there was me thinking for a minute you'd done all of that on your Note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

And there was me thinking for a minute you'd done all of that on your Note 2.

Id love to have done it all from my phone thats why I asked my original question. With no reponses I assumed it couldnt be done. The video is made on my pc but it plays on my phone. Since our phone cant display a 3d image it has to he outputted to a device that can. The output method can be done in several different ways or you can skip the phone all togethet and just stream the file from a media server. Anyone who has a pc and a wifi router can set up a free media server since it comes built into windows media player.

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

Id love to have done it all from my phone thats why I asked my original question. With no reponses I assumed it couldnt be done. The video is made on my pc but it plays on my phone. Since our phone cant display a 3d image it has to he outputted to a device that can. The output method can be done in several different ways or you can skip the phone all togethet and just stream the file from a media server. Anyone who has a pc and a wifi router can set up a free media server since it comes built into windows media player.

Oh I know all that but it was the "coolest thing I've ever done on my Note 2" comment. When in reality, all you actually did on the phone is play the video over DLNA to your TV. I reading expecting you'd managed to find an app or something that took videos on your Note 2 and converted them to SBS.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

It's have had my man of Steel imax 3d tickets for 2 months now,,, Friday night can't come fast enough lol

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Anyone know of an app that can convert regular video to side by side 3d? I watched a 4 minute side by side video transmitted from my phone last night to my tv. My tv then converts the side by side video to 3d for use with passive glasses. The results were simply spectacular.

A new man of steel trailer came out today and it looks phenomenol. I preordered imax 3d tickets and downloaded the trailer and now I want to make it 3d. Does anyone know how?

I have had my man of Steel imax 3d tickets for 2 months now,,, Friday night can't come fast enough lol

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38