Other people's Note 2 looks bigger

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what it is but when I look at other people's Note 2 they appear larger than mine. Especially if their phone display is on. Even ones on at carrier shops look bigger. Strange.

trwrt

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
You have really big hands or low self-esteem? :p I dunno, get a ruler out and measure it, the dimensions are available all over the net.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
You have really big hands or low self-esteem? :p I dunno, get a ruler out and measure it, the dimensions are available all over the net.

I dunno but I think it's something about looking at another Note 2 "from the outside" so to speak. I'm used to mine and I'm familiar with it. Looking at others it's like they're new and not quite familiar and thus strangely appear bigger. Maybe it is self esteem. I dunno. :p

trwrt

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
This is probably why the reaction when the Note was introduced was "nobody would lug that huge thing around!" but people who actually bought one are like "what are you talking about, it's not that big". It gets smaller the closer you get to it, must be some general relativistic warping of space-time or something.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Ha, it is only because you aren't holding it in your hand. I was at work today, and some guy walked by (with his Note 2) and I was wondering, "why the hell does his phone looks so big?"

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
This is probably why the reaction when the Note was introduced was "nobody would lug that huge thing around!" but people who actually bought one are like "what are you talking about, it's not that big". It gets smaller the closer you get to it, must be some general relativistic warping of space-time or something.

Right, when I look from the "outside" at others GN2's it's like wow that's huge! But my own phone is what I use as my daily driver and it's just the right size for my mobile life.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
When I see people with Note 2s on a belt clip they look unusually large. Its like having one of those small personal DVD players on your hip.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Tele_Phone

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Psychological. Everytime I step into a store and see another s4 I think it looks better than mine but mine is as clean and without a scratch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Dang.....I thought it was just me. My best friend has the same phone an sometimes I swear her's is bigger. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the color? Mine is black and does look smaller than my daughter's white one. Optical illusion?

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87