Is clean master is safe ?

Jim Gonzales

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Is clean master is safe...to keep in mobile... It collects more permission...

Posted via Android Central App

No, I do not believe it is safe. If you think it is safe because it has 500,000 downloads or more, and is nearly 5.stars, then I guess it's safe.....Ya right. I'm kidding, that's exactly what they want you to believe. I found out months later that my privacy was compromised and I had a good feeling it was due to this app. There are other apps that are better that do the same without privacy concerns or misleading ads. It's a good start to look at reviews and star ratings but seriously?...u can't count number of downloads, because many users try something and uninstall...that's the info they don't give you. Base info off real research.

Jim Gonzales

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
It shows more than 500,000 downloads from the playstore, and a 5 star rating. I think it's safe to use.

Is clean master is safe...to keep in mobile... It collects more permission...

Posted via Android Central App

No, I do not believe it is safe. If you think it is safe because it has 500,000 downloads or more, and is nearly 5.stars, then I guess it's safe.....Ya right. I'm kidding, that's exactly what they want you to believe. I found out months later that my privacy was compromised and I had a good feeling it was due to this app. There are other apps that are better that do the same without privacy concerns or misleading ads. It's a good start to look at reviews and star ratings but seriously?...u can't count number of downloads, because many users try something and uninstall...that's the info they don't give you. Base info off real research.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
LOL. You "suspect" it was this app. Do you actually have any evidence to support that? No, I didn't think so. What "real research" have you done?

Aside from that, do you realize you're reopening a 2 year old thread?