What is SNS in App Manager?

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I think it's Samsung Network Sync or Social Network Sync. It's Samsung's vehicle for syncing social network etc. details to your phone.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Igor Kirtak

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hm... I thought this is a virus, because it was constantly (several times per day) showing notification like "Your FB session has expired, please login again", and if I tap the notification - it would show a "login page". Surprisingly, I could continue using FB at the same time without problem. :) This looked like an attempt to steal my password, that's why I disabled this stupid SNS, but there is no possibility to delete it.

Now while looking about what is this app and how to remove it easily - I find this thread which says it's useful good app. Hm... I still doubt it.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hm... I thought this is a virus, because it was constantly (several times per day) showing notification like "Your FB session has expired, please login again", and if I tap the notification - it would show a "login page". Surprisingly, I could continue using FB at the same time without problem. :) This looked like an attempt to steal my password, that's why I disabled this stupid SNS, but there is no possibility to delete it.

Now while looking about what is this app and how to remove it easily - I find this thread which says it's useful good app. Hm... I still doubt it.

LOL! I consider Facebook a "virus". :) I went from joining FB a few years ago, to adding lots of friends, to getting annoyed with all the postings, to deleting all but family, to just giving up FB completely. When there is something noteworthy going on in the family, my wife tells me about it using her FB.

yese z viron

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
hello guys i saw some conversations on SNS
and someone said o cant uninstall pleeease help...
so 1 the easiest way is force stop it go to app manager then all programs then click pn sns then clear data,cache,then FORCE STOP now undfortunitly it stop its servoces aand processes but if its still in running window or in background u can check with spme task manager apks and tjey are open source on internet
after checking with them it s wotking now go to the strong method down there

2 tis methpd need some care and brain ealse you will blow your phon then your mind¡¡

ok all android users are gust users u cant get in to system profiles , u cant delete and uninstal system files so i wanna show you how to delete /uninstall that apk you can root your phone rooted phone = ADMIN PRIVILAGE

so go to google and search " kingoroot" then download then open it then root your phone

Last edited by a moderator: