Note 20/Note 20 Ultra accessories discussion.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
The UAG peeps, how are you liking them on the Ultra? I've got the Spigen Tough Armor and not loving it. Likely going back.

I Got the UAG civilian case and it is very screen protector friendly in my experience, I use it for work since I work in a automotive shop and it offers awesome protection, but I use the Samsung leather case on the weekend and just ordered the rugged Samsung case but the UAG is an awesome case.

I had a spigen I believe the neo hybrid one and it lifted my wife's screen protector I also didn't like it design wise so I returned it, I also returned the Speck Presidio grip because it would lift my screen protector.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I buy 1, 2, sometimes 3 phones a year, but you guys are killing me with all these accessories. LOL Some of you spend enough to buy a midrange phone just in cases per year. We're a strange bunch.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I buy 1, 2, sometimes 3 phones a year, but you guys are killing me with all these accessories. LOL Some of you spend enough to buy a midrange phone just in cases per year. We're a strange bunch.
Do you want me to get a GoFundMe page created for you? I'll get @Mustang7757 to do it.

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm normally one of the people who buy multiple cases. My goal this time was one case, but now I'm up to two because I wasn't a fan of the first case but I'm good now. Lol

I had a total of 5( 3 were free) cases before I found the one I liked for my note 10. The only good thing was 3 other family members had the same phone so I passed those cases to them. I'm the lone ranger with this 20 right now.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty