Buds Live are super nice!

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I got the buds.
Set them up to my phone.
Listened to them for a couple minutes.
Put them back in the box.

Didn't listen to music unless I was in my car and listened to Sirius on the radio.

OL hasn't even set hers up.

Waste of 300.00 and extra money that could of been put up in case the TV went out.

Waste of

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the buds.
Set them up to my phone.

Didn't listen to music unless I was in my car and listened to Sirius on the radio.

Waste of 300.00 and extra money that could of been put up in case the TV went out.

Waste of

Waste? they ain't that bad surely.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I don't walk around with ear buds or headphones and listen to music.

Same here, these buds are basically for my PC and phone at home and maybe even the plane if things change at some point, but with my job I couldn't possibly use any type of earphone/buds in my ears.
But these buds are pretty damn good, for me at least, they sound good with the phone but even better on the PC, although there is some lag with gaming so I won't advise that.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Same here, these buds are basically for my PC and phone at home and maybe even the plane if things change at some point, but with my job I couldn't possibly use any type of earphone/buds in my ears.
But these buds are pretty damn good, for me at least, they sound good with the phone but even better on the PC, although there is some lag with gaming so I won't advise that.

Have you tried the gaming mode in the app to reduce lag?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Got my free Beans today and have to say that I'm VERY VERY impressed with them, I didn't expect the sound and the bass to be nearly as good as it is.
I'll put them through the paces over the next couple of weeks but so far... Mighty impressed... Good job Samsung

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
A few months back, I purchased the Red Galaxy Buds +. Love them! I really enjoy the ambient sound settings. I wear them while I'm cleaning house, helps to block out my parrot screeching while I vacuum. I wear them while I am working. Pink Floyd sounds wonderful while preparing tax returns. Great sound all around.

I was all set to dislike the Buds Live. I decided I'd give them to my husband. He has older Buds that came with his s10+. So I had this all figured out... Wrong.... I really like the new Buds Live. They are so easy on the ears. I can stretch out, read, listen to music & forget I'm wearing them. However, they don't block the noise like the Buds +. Dilemma, I like them both for different purposes. Solution... I ordered a new pair of Mystic Black Live Buds for my husband. He really likes his new Buds Live & I get to keep both the Buds+ & the Buds Live. Win Win, albiet rather expensive.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Got my free Beans today and have to say that I'm VERY VERY impressed with them, I didn't expect the sound and the bass to be nearly as good as it is.
I'll put them through the paces over the next couple of weeks but so far... Mighty impressed... Good job Samsung

I'm glad you like them, I think they're great:)

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
A few months back, I purchased the Red Galaxy Buds +. Love them! I really enjoy the ambient sound settings. I wear them while I'm cleaning house, helps to block out my parrot screeching while I vacuum. I wear them while I am working. Pink Floyd sounds wonderful while preparing tax returns. Great sound all around.

I was all set to dislike the Buds Live. I decided I'd give them to my husband. He has older Buds that came with his s10+. So I had this all figured out... Wrong.... I really like the new Buds Live. They are so easy on the ears. I can stretch out, read, listen to music & forget I'm wearing them. However, they don't block the noise like the Buds +. Dilemma, I like them both for different purposes. Solution... I ordered a new pair of Mystic Black Live Buds for my husband. He really likes his new Buds Live & I get to keep both the Buds+ & the Buds Live. Win Win, albiet rather expensive.

I'm new to the buds scene but really like the buds live but as far as noise cancelling goes I really wouldn't be using that feature, but I appreciate a lot of people use this and therefore these probably wouldn't be ideal.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I really like them. I've got small ears and thankfully they're very comfortable!

For me to start with I couldn't work out how to get them in the right position but after a few tries and a change to the bigger silicone rings they fit great and I am really surprised at the sound quality and base for such small speakers.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have been using mine for a while now and love them... Although, I thought I lost one... I fell asleep in bed with them in and one of them came out (I toss an turn a lot). I was surprised that they were so comfy laying on my side. My older buds, I could not lay on my side without them pushing into my ears and making them uncomfortable, but these, I can and they don't feel bad at all.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Just got my buds today!! Question can I use the same charger that came with my phone?
Yes. You can also charge them wirelessly, by just setting them in the case and putting the case on the wireless charger. Also, you can place the case on the back of your phone, and it will charge them wirelesaly. You need to turn on wireless power share from the main menu drop down first

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I got the buds.
Set them up to my phone.

Waste of
They were free. The $200 pre order gift was just that, a GIFT. You had other options to select if you didn't want earbuds, why select something you don't use? You wouldn't of been able to save them for a tv anyway, the coupon is for mobile accessories. Read the terms.