Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Found these 2 cases from VRS Design. Look pretty nice to me. Shipping supposedly starts around September 30. I don't think I need the kickstand one so I would choose the other one in bronze.

https://vrsdesign.com/collections/galaxy-z-fold-2-case

Funky cases ...I saw the one posted prior ...good stuff ..
@ROE_HUNTER did you see the VRS with kickstand ?

VRS does some weird things. The cases on their site are usually $15-20 more than what they sell for on Amazon.

Agree Amazon usually cheaper they have two cases only one color of the first one

VRS has 30% off on site so just a small diff from Amazon ...dates on Amazon say Oct 20
b50dc10af94de5846da9e2e9a8c8fa21.jpg

Last edited:

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Funky cases ...I saw the one posted prior ...good stuff ..
@ROE_HUNTER did you see the VRS with kickstand ?

Not till now, very interesting, but the reason I like the VRS without kickstand is it seems it would lay flat closed or open. The kickstand looks like it protrudes quite a bit. Decisions, decisions! I'll keep this in mind and look for it to show on Amazon.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Not till now, very interesting, but the reason I like the VRS without kickstand is it seems it would lay flat closed or open. The kickstand looks like it protrudes quite a bit. Decisions, decisions! I'll keep this in mind and look for it to show on Amazon.

I went without kickstand...got the silver..that’s it no more

Thin fit black
VRS Silver
Slickwraps red
Dbrand black swarm

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yep, I'm done too, lol.

VRS w/o kickstand
Sam Kevlar standing
Sam Black Leather

Which color did you get for VRS? I went back to pre-order the bronze but it not available anymore as a selection. I saw it on ebay from a different seller. Have to pay more but hey I want the case😂

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Which color did you get for VRS? I went back to pre-order the bronze but it not available anymore as a selection. I saw it on ebay from a different seller. Have to pay more but hey I want the case??????

I have the black phone, so ordered the Metal Black I think it's called.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Oh ok. Nice. I probably could do the black with the bronze phone. Or maybe the silver. Was just trying to match lol. At this point I'll take what I can get.
I think black will look awesome with your bronze ...yeah so right give us a case ...haha

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Anyone with the black Fold notice how no fingerprints get on the shiny back..what did Samsung do? First time I've use a glossy phone with no prints

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Anyone with the black Fold notice how no fingerprints get on the shiny back..what did Samsung do? First time I've use a glossy phone with no prints
I have some but definitely not as much as you would expect. Even the front screen seems to have less. Definitely not complaining.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87