monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
.... They told me it would be delivered September 9th. Now it will be delivered September 22nd. Thank you, Samsung.
(Note 20 ultra)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I've had to send mine back die to signal connectivity issues but I plan on buying another but this time I'll walk into my local Samsung Experience Store and get one.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
128, mystic bronze

But hey, it's listed as "expedited."

I don't think Sammy understands what that word means. :)
They could mean expedited once they have it. I'm surprised they are delayed but could be because the underestimated Ultra sales like they did with S series.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
They could mean expedited once they have it. I'm surprised they are delayed but could be because the underestimated Ultra sales like they did with S series.

Yeah, I assume that's what it meant. But this is kind of ridiculous. I am trying not to cut off my nose to spite my face, but I'm also kind of thinking that my nine plus is working just fine.😛

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I assume that's what it meant. But this is kind of ridiculous. I am trying not to cut off my nose to spite my face, but I'm also kind of thinking that my nine plus is working just fine.
I can't offer any advice if you're not all in, however this Note 20 Ultra is damn nice enough that I don't miss the Note 10+. There are quite a few improvements, and for the Spen alone improvements in latency and feel alone it's much nicer and worth the jump as far as I'm concerned.
@mustang7757 is coming off a Note 9 and I don't think he has any regrets. Nothing wrong with the 9 though....great device.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I can't offer any advice if you're not all in, however this Note 20 Ultra is damn nice enough that I don't miss the Note 10+. There are quite a few improvements, and for the Spen alone improvements in latency and feel alone it's much nicer and worth the jump as far as I'm concerned.
@mustang7757 is coming off a Note 9 and I don't think he has any regrets. Nothing wrong with the 9 though....great device.
I had a Note 9 , was one of my favorite devices, coming from Note 10+ to Note 20 ultra , I have no regrets at all best Note I've used .

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

9+ not Note. I for once abandoned the Note series with the 9--I don't really care about the S Pen, but the Note is where things to be the best.

So yeah, I do want it the 20 Ultra, but in the grand scheme of things I'm thinking I must remember next time to keep for 3 years not two. ;) It's just frustration boiling over. Especially since this was a totally optional upgrade, as absolutely nothing was bothering me about the 9+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez