Game Pass tomorrow

Blasted_1

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
So as a N20U owner, how do we get the game pass ultimate deal starting tomorrow? Download through the Galaxy Store?

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Unless you pre-ordered with the game bundle, you have to get the GamePass the normal way:

Beginning Sept. 15, you’ll be able to experience the best of Xbox Game Pass by downloading the app from the Samsung Galaxy Store, giving you the freedom to access expansion packs, downloadable content and more. Whether it’s racing through the beautiful English countryside in Forza Horizon 4 on a new Galaxy Note20 during a lunch break, or fighting alongside your pet llama in Minecraft Dungeons on a Tab S7 at home once the workday ends, Galaxy devices provide the best way to pick up and play games directly from the cloud.

Customers who pre-order the new Galaxy Note20 have the option to select the Gaming Bundle at purchase, which includes three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Additionally, Samsung is including the all-new Power A MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller with an attachable phone clip with the Gaming Bundle to ensure those Galaxy Note20 customers enjoy a great cloud gaming experience. Pre-orders begin today and cloud gaming as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate goes live in 22 markets in North America, Europe and South Korea beginning Sept. 15.

With Xbox Game Pass on your Samsung Galaxy, your Xbox games are always in your pocket.

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...tnership-empowering-you-across-work-and-play/

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I guess, wait until tomorrow, make sure you have the GamePass App from the Galaxy Store and see what happens? It might be tied to your Samsung account?

Blasted_1

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I guess go straight to the source! I chatted with Samsung support and a code will be emailed out between tomorrow and october 15th.

Illuminated_One

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I really wish Samsung was as cool as they used to be. I remember for note 7 and 8 they let you claim pre order gifts if you were a month within launch. Now they don't give af. They don't even give you headphones unless you ask.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I really wish Samsung was as cool as they used to be. I remember for note 7 and 8 they let you claim pre order gifts if you were a month within launch.
The game bundle was a pre-order option that could be purchased with the pre-order credit. If someone orders different items with their credits they still got something.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I really wish Samsung was as cool as they used to be. I remember for note 7 and 8 they let you claim pre order gifts if you were a month within launch. Now they don't give af. They don't even give you headphones unless you ask.

The controller and Game Pass are not Samsung products. They were offered early as a part of the partnership with Microsoft. You can certainly purchase a compatible controller along with Game Pass Ultimate (if you don't already subscribe to it) and hop into the game play.