Issues with 10% Cancellation Refund to NOT cancel order?

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who received this 10% discount, has anyone had issues with it? I was offered this refund on my Tab S7+–but I’m posting about it in the Note 20 threads because I know a lot of you received this discount.

I had numerous issues with both my Note 20U and Tab S7+ orders, including Samsung not processing the tablet order on my account, even though I was logged into my account, so this meant that I did get points for the $800+ tablet order. Even though they didn’t offer this 10% on tablets, I was offered this by a supervisor. I ordered the S7+, the keyboard case, and the 3-year extended warranty.

Today I was on the phone with another supervisor who first tried to give me the 10% refund only on the tablet, which I protested, so she then said she would process the 10% on both the tablet and the keyboard case. I protested this as well and she’s insisting that I am not allowed to get the 10% on the $189 extended warranty. So I was literally on the call sitting in silence and standing my ground when I first wrote this. The rep continued to tell me that I wasn't allowed to receive the discount that I was previously promised but that she could give me a promo code off of a "future order." Then she hung up on me after almost 2 hours. And I didn't get the promo code either.

Have any of you had issues with being promised this discount from Samsung but have had them try to go back on their promise?

I really like the tablet but I’m so angry that I’m ready to send the tablet back, sell my Note 20, and never give Samsung another dime of my money. I just really needed to vent a little but also see if others have had these kind of issues.

Last edited:

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue...logged in when I bought my TabS7+ and still haven't received any points for it even though I used the same account to buy my phone and had no issue getting the points.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue...logged in when I bought my TabS7+ and still haven't received any points for it even though I used the same account to buy my phone and had no issue getting the points.

Please contact them and press the issue. This is one of the reasons that I was promised the 10% refund, and I also got a $30 promo code at that time, though not the one from the agent who hung up on me today. I like the tablet a lot but I'm ready to return it and buy an iPad Pro that will at least integrate with my computer.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Please contact them and press the issue. This is one of the reasons that I was promised the 10% refund, and I also got a $30 promo code at that time, though not the one from the agent who hung up on me today. I like the tablet a lot but I'm ready to return it and buy an iPad Pro that will at least integrate with my computer.

If Samsung's going to treat you like crap don't give them your money. If you do, you're telling them it's alright to treat customers this way because they'll still get your money.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty