Note 20 Ultra arrived yesterday

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I probably won't even have a chance to get it fired up until Saturday, but it arrived yesterday!

Since there is no new Note this year and I have been using the Note 9 for about two and a half years, I could not help giving in since I would be paying just under $400 for the phone with a trade in. Sending back the Note 9 my mom used to use until she was no longer able to use a cell phone.

So, win win for me. I get to keep my personal Note 9 and now have a 20 Ultra for $16.66 a month for two years.

Hoping Samsung does not discontinue the Note series, and I just signed the petition to keep it alive.

Anyway, looking forward to my new phone. Hoping to see that 5G is somewhat worth it. I have the been on the Get More Unlimitted plan for the past few months knowing that I would be getting a 5G phone this year. Thought I would have to wait until Black Friday for a deal, but I don't think I would get a much better deal than $400 with the trade in.

Someone asked me yesterday, "Why don't you have an iPhone." UGH, please!!

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Hey, great stuff. Ultra is awesome. At first I missed my Note 9 and some of the things Sammy got rid of, but when you unleash what they've added, it's such an incredible device... And the cameras are so, so good...
Lucky you getting to keep the 9 as well, as mine went to Sonnnet Jr, who is making very good use of it!
Enjoy

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey, great stuff. Ultra is awesome. At first I missed my Note 9 and some of the things Sammy got rid of, but when you unleash what they've added, it's such an incredible device... And the cameras are so, so good...
Lucky you getting to keep the 9 as well, as mine went to Sonnnet Jr, who is making very good use of it!
Enjoy

I am happy for Sonnet Jr! :)

I look forward to seeing the new features in this 20!

And nice to see ya!! So mamy awesome people on these forums.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Very nice, I too just pulled the trigger on the note 20 Ultra. But Samsung says it isn't currently available. Get it by Aug 26th.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow, you got a great deal on your new Note 20U with a trade-in. Getting to keep your Note 9 is frosting on the cake.

Enjoy! :)

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Had the Note 20 Ultra and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Switched back and forth for a couple o months. Decided to sell the Ultra and keep the iPhone. As the buyer was having his Verizon SIM installed, I realized I did the wrong thing.

Got on Swappa and found a Mint Ultra for Verizon and bought it. Will be here on8/6.

Pulled my old LG V50 out, popped the SIM card in. Went to Craigslist, posted and sold the 12 Pro Max today.

Can't wait until I get the Ultra.

Anyone wanting a MINT LG V50, PM me.

cwHemphill

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone; and hope that you enjoy it! I just purchased a Note 20 Ultra through Fi that will be here next week! Glad to finally be getting this phone back!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's so awesome that you got such a good trade-in deal! I agree that it wouldn't have been much better or even better at all to wait for a Black Friday deal! You got a great one and didn't have to wait! Yay!

Let us know when your new Note arrives and how you are liking it!

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I probably won't even have a chance to get it fired up until Saturday, but it arrived yesterday!

Since there is no new Note this year and I have been using the Note 9 for about two and a half years, I could not help giving in since I would be paying just under $400 for the phone with a trade in. Sending back the Note 9 my mom used to use until she was no longer able to use a cell phone.

So, win win for me. I get to keep my personal Note 9 and now have a 20 Ultra for $16.66 a month for two years.

Hoping Samsung does not discontinue the Note series, and I just signed the petition to keep it alive.

Anyway, looking forward to my new phone. Hoping to see that 5G is somewhat worth it. I have the been on the Get More Unlimitted plan for the past few months knowing that I would be getting a 5G phone this year. Thought I would have to wait until Black Friday for a deal, but I don't think I would get a much better deal than $400 with the trade in.

Someone asked me yesterday, "Why don't you have an iPhone." UGH, please!!

Girl! my N20 came on Wednesday, at work, which pretty much KO'd the idea of anything being done. lol
Like you, I got a really good deal, so I pulled the trigger.
Not happy with the battery life, but I have been pushing her hard to get set up before I send my beloved N10 to Samsung.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Had the Note 20 Ultra and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Switched back and forth for a couple o months. Decided to sell the Ultra and keep the iPhone. As the buyer was having his Verizon SIM installed, I realized I did the wrong thing.

Got on Swappa and found a Mint Ultra for Verizon and bought it. Will be here on8/6.

Pulled my old LG V50 out, popped the SIM card in. Went to Craigslist, posted and sold the 12 Pro Max today.

Can't wait until I get the Ultra.

Anyone wanting a MINT LG V50, PM me.

That's awesome!! Great decision.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's so awesome that you got such a good trade-in deal! I agree that it wouldn't have been much better or even better at all to wait for a Black Friday deal! You got a great one and didn't have to wait! Yay!

Let us know when your new Note arrives and how you are liking it!

Thank you. The smart switch worked really well and fairly quickly to transfer from my Note 9. I am still getting used to some of the new settings, but so far I love it. Very smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89