How to get rid of those gray oval messages?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm not even sure what they're called, but whenever I launch my camera on my Note20 Ultra and put it in "Pro" mode, a message appears at the bottom of the screen telling me that both RAW and JPG images will be saved. Every. Single. Time I open the camera, or switch from another app back to the camera. This also happens in other apps.

What are these repetitive messages called, and how do I make them go away? Thanks.

SamRay

Oct 10, 2021
Visit site
Thanks, mustang7757, I'm registered now. Yes, I have RAW turned on in Pro mode - I develop RAW files rather than JPGs for my photography. It's more that I would like to get rid of those message bubbles - which I learned are called toast? - altogether for all apps.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, mustang7757, I'm registered now. Yes, I have RAW turned on in Pro mode - I develop RAW files rather than JPGs for my photography. It's more that I would like to get rid of those message bubbles - which I learned are called toast? - altogether for all apps.
Hi, welcome to AC!
Those messages should go away within few seconds as for not getting them on stock firmware im not aware.

SamRay

Oct 10, 2021
Visit site
That's what I was afraid of - from the research I did, they seem hardwired into the OS. The camera one is particularly annoying, as it appears right over the shutter button. I do know I can still tap the button, but still, seems cludgy.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's what I was afraid of - from the research I did, they seem hardwired into the OS. The camera one is particularly annoying, as it appears right over the shutter button. I do know I can still tap the button, but still, seems cludgy.
Yeah unfortunately , how long it gives the notification for?

SamRay

Oct 10, 2021
Visit site
Just the usual few seconds. It's the repetitious nature of it telling me every time I switch into the camera that it will save RAW and JPG. Totally unnecessary to display this every single time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just the usual few seconds. It's the repetitious nature of it telling me every time I switch into the camera that it will save RAW and JPG. Totally unnecessary to display this every single time.
Ahh yeah that part is annoying

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member