T-Mobile Galaxy Gear 20% off...

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm not sure how this worked but I just ordered a black one from T-Mo after reading this thread; while logged into my account, applied the FALLFUN30 code (actually tried it twice), and got a total price of $158.82 incl tax - oddly no shipping fee tacked though it says standard shipping of $5.99. That's a heck of a deal - more than 50% off! Maybe their order form is a bit discombobulated, but worth it to me for a first gen "lemme try it out" toy. The base price shown was (copied from my order form on the web page): SAM GALAXY GEAR SMARTWATCH JET BLK $146.99

Last edited:

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I'm not sure how this worked but I just ordered a black one from T-Mo after reading this thread; while logged into my account, applied the FALLFUN30 code (actually tried it twice), and got a total price of $158.82 incl tax - oddly no shipping fee tacked though it says standard shipping of $5.99. That's a heck of a deal - more than 50% off! Maybe their order form is a bit discombobulated, but worth it to me for a first gen "lemme try it out" toy. The base price shown was (copied from the web page): SAM GALAXY GEAR SMARTWATCH JET BLK $146.99

That promo code also includes free standard shipping so that explains why you don't see a shipping charge. But THAT total, I don't know. I hope you placed the order and got an order number. That's a steal.

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
That promo code also includes free standard shipping so that explains why you don't see a shipping charge. But THAT total, I don't know. I hope you placed the order and got an order number. That's a steal.

That is a STEAL. I would get it if I could do i tfor that price.

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I see. That 'splains that piece but yes, I got an order number and the confirmation email! Now let's see if I get a call from T-Mobile saying 'Uh, your order for the Galaxy Gear smartwatch? Well, um, we um, .... "

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
anyone having problems getting to their website?

When I went to place the order it took almost 2 minutes to load the site. It's been annoyingly slow lately. OR ... a bunch of folks saw my price and dove over there to take advantage of it all at the same time ;-)

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
No, I think that you were the one with the half off price, correct? I just got 30% off.

Yes, that was me. Like I said, not sure how it happened but this was my order sequence:

put the Oatmeal watch in first, clicked Apply for discount - it showed $209 - I changed my mind on that color. Instead of clicking the back button on the browser I typed in the search field to get back to the Gears, put the Black one in my cart, went back to the cart and it showed $146.99 on each, removed the Oatmeal one, hit Apply to the discount again, said it was already applied, but the final price stayed at $146.99.

EDIT: another user pointed out an important step I missed adding to this - put your CC info in the form to get the price:

I got the same deal you did dlg_az. I went through the my tmobile account and did your steps exactly and thought it didn't work. However when I went to put in my cc info it changed to the $147 price... Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

anon(22793)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Now i won't feel bad. All I care about is the speaker phone and taking pics. I may learn how to program so I can make some apps. How hard could it be? Hahahaha. Java is rough

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I went and it says out of stock, grrrrrrr

I just went there to check and I was able to put the black one in my cart without even signing in. You may want to check again. They don't come out until Monday so I'm not sure how it could say out of stock when its not even in stock yet.

anon(22793)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just went there to check and I was able to put the black one in my cart without even signing in. You may want to check again. They don't come out until Monday so I'm not sure how it could say out of stock when its not even in stock yet.

Yeah, you add it and buy it and the last step before you charge it to your card it warns you its back ordered until the 7th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana