Quick way to switch to a night mode?

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but only day two with note 3 but I've been looking for an easy way to set it up so at bedtime I can just switch something and the only thing I will get is phone calls and text messages. Well and the alarm clock. Don't want emails waking me up. On my blackberry I could setup profiles for things like meetings, night time and stuff like that but I don't see a way to do that here.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It is actually built into the os. Forgot the site but 30 tips and tricks for the note in Google search bar and you have it and then some.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the built in blocking mode will do this to. Just take a breeze through the options in settings and see if it will work.

Posted via Android Central App

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there's definitely a native option in settings.

I just love Timeriffic. My phone automatically changes from middle of the night mode, before work mode, during work mode, after work mode, quiet time of night mode (when texting in bed next to my wife sleeping...she can't stand loud notifications) and back to middle of the night mode. All automatically. Great app.

Posted via Android Central App

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Found a youtube by droids life shows the blocker but I don't see that as a way to change too easy. Would work of you alway wanted the same time. The app you pointed too looks better for sure