Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe

glenesis

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks very much! Clear Credentials un-greyed Swipe lockscreen for me on my Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P.04 running Android 5.0 Lollipop, version 'OK4 firmware. You rock!!

llj07a

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
on the S6 edge plus, I went to

settings>lock screen and security>Other security settings>clear credentials

and it let me now choose "none" on the lock screen and security>screen lock type> none

interested if anyone thinks this might be bad, but it is working for me so far.

hope this helps! thanks!!

Rebecky27

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
thnkx the problem is totally completely and easily solved by just going into settings/security/and just clicking on /"clear all credentials" and your problem will be solved hounestly im telling the truth

Thank you! This simple step helped me. I had android pay which made me put higher security lock on my phone. Then my bank stopped participating with android pay, so I uninstalled the app...but I was still stuck without being able to go back to swipe unlock.

eifion Hughes

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Vaso. My granddaughter got hold of my S5 and I was stuck with entering a pin and nothing else to use the phone. I used your solution and now all is back to normal. Once again,Many Thanks.

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I've had my phone for about three years now and at least changed the lock screen option three or four times but now I can't change back to haveing no lock just swipe and open to home screen all the lock screen options are gray and won't let me select them what do I do ?
(Ps. I have gone to settings>sucurity>administrated>them until checked it as well as go to settings>security>then clear the whatever it's called thing too please help ?!!!!!
And my phone is a LG-VOLT