Which unlocked version of the Note 3 should work best with ATT?

pyohe

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I have seen many different versions of Note 3. Please help me choose which version to buy.

I need unlocked so I can put a European SIM card in whenever we go to Europe. ATT seems to have the best coverage where I live. (Best being only moderate coverage.)

SM-N900A. SM-N900T SM-N9000. SM-N9002. SM-N9005. SM-N9006

I am not sure which number is the international one. I don't have LTE currently, but ATT is supposed to be installing new towers in my area. So I am thinking I should get an LTE phone.

I have read many stories about people getting the wrong unlocked phone so I thought I would ask advice. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Patti

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have seen many different versions of Note 3. Please help me choose which version to buy.

I need unlocked so I can put a European SIM card in whenever we go to Europe. ATT seems to have the best coverage where I live. (Best being only moderate coverage.)

SM-N900A. SM-N900T SM-N9000. SM-N9002. SM-N9005. SM-N9006

I am not sure which number is the international one. I don't have LTE currently, but ATT is supposed to be installing new towers in my area. So I am thinking I should get an LTE phone.

I have read many stories about people getting the wrong unlocked phone so I thought I would ask advice. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Patti

I have the sm-n900 w8 and wotk just fine on ATT&T. but mine was bought in canada tho. I don't know if it would work in europe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty