HOW-TO: magnify/display sample pics of an album when spen is hovered on top of it

phraensys

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
i happened to cross upon this clip from youtube.
i know we have gurus in here who can help about this how-to
pls look at this clip from you tube www dot youtube dot com slash watch?v=FM635lnpmzY
and look carefully at timeline 1:03 until 4:25

please dont tell me to do a factory reset :)

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Uhhh why didn't u just post the url as a link..?

Anyway go to your settings/control/and enable air view... once there you will see a number of settings that relate to previewing pictures and other things either with your S pen or finger...I hope this is what u were looking for

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

phraensys

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
yup that is exactly what i was looking for
but i have another question.. if you'd look at the clip at 1:45, the image being edited is stretched to occupy the entire screen (see blue lines of the attached image)
however (please see the attached image) in my case, my phone displays the image but only at a particular size (see red lines of the attached image). i dont get it.
2014-02-07-12-41-31.jpg

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to duplicate this by changing different settings but to no avail...but I did notice in your screenshot that the options across the bottom differ from mine as I'm using the Verizon version of the Note 3...yours says transform-color-effect-decorate....where as mine reads, crop-color-effect-portrait...do you by chance have a 3rd party photo editor on your phone?

phraensys

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
ic, just wondering why samsung released variations of the same brand/model

anyway yes i have a third party editor: photo editor v1.3.18

but if i can remember it right, i think i have the same interface as that of the video clip when i got my fone last nov8'2013. but as i've said, im not sure hehehe by the way i fot my samsung note3 through smart telecom philippines

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Your 3rd party editor may be the reason for the slight difference, other then that I cannot duplicate the issue you describe