What kind of Calendar to use for families with iOS and Androids devices?

Kaiser777

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. I am a very new Droid user. I just dumped my iPhone 5 on my hubby.
I love this phone. Does anyone have a suggestion for a calendar that would sync to
my Mac, iPhones AND the Note 3? I can't get it working. I have several business gmail accounts
that have calendars. Would I have to make yet another "family" account?
Maybe there is another way to sync calendars together?

Last edited by a moderator:

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: What kind of Calendar to use for families with iPhones and Droids?

My family uses gmail and shares the calendar. You could also add the caldev to each device. If you want something simpler, try Cozi. Free, but with pay option as well.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
We use Google calendar... Syncs to android and iPhone can see it minimally by browser (maybe more? I'll ask my kids, they are the iPhone users). Works great for our family stuff, have been using it for years. You can also view multiple calendar at once (family personal, etc). "business Calendar" ( http://www.appgenix-software.com) is good if you don't like your stock calendar.. It's can show the Google calendar (I used it on my Kindle for example... It might have been called calgoo on there). I really like the stock calendar on the note 3,so I'm only using business Calendar for its month widget since I switched to nova launcher and can't use the stock Samsung widget with it... It's not as pretty as the Samsung stock widget but s already paid for and is not terrible. I use that for a month view and if I want any real calendar work I open the stock app.

Posted via Android Central App

mcat66

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What kind of Calendar to use for families with iPhones and Droids?

I use the stock calendar on my Note 3 and added SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar (in Google PlayStore)...since my wife still has an iPhone and we want to continue to sync all of our calendars, like we did when we both had iPhones. SmoothSync is by Marten Gajda.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12