Phone rang at 3:25am... Grrrrrr!

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hell O my friend im a medium and im very sorry to say I hope your sitting down and not alone that was you yes you woke up dialled on your phone to yourself, the the spirit went in you and you woke up by hearing your own dialed ringtone spooky yes I know maybe try and staying awake or sell your phone and just continue part 2.............

Posted via Android Central App

moedzie

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm 6'6" 240 lbs, so that makes me an extra-large medium.
In my professional opinion, be afraid. Be very afraid of these phone calls.

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Whew... Made it through the night.. No calls. Maybe I'm in the clear.

ಠ益ಠ
Dear OP. We have been ignoring you. Any updates? maybe a network issue, someone might know why.
Is it in your call log. Did you upset Google?
Hope you are not undergoing treatment as a result. :)
Thanks for the great material anyhow.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
1 joke and 1 serious.
first serious, Some systems when you dial voice mail it uses your number to dial the outgoing number to reach the mail box system. It could be that happened and for some reason it was disconnected and the system tried a call back. I remember my days with Sprint, If i missed a call, then called voicemail and while calling or connected to VM my friends would call again, i would switch over to answer and after talking with them i would hang up, and a few seconds later my phone would ring and its the voice mail calling me back to re-connect. I always hated that.

joke - Vernal equinox, now way, it was the polar vortex. :)

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
thehatguy (OP) we still haven't heard back from you and I am growing concerned... Are you Okay? Have the calls stopped? Did you travel forward in time with your future self?

Litlprince2

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Was it the number provided by your carrier or maybe your Google voice number, or another app that let's you make calls using VOIP?

This was in 2002 i think.. I had a old sprint phone with no texting plan.. A really basic flip phone. it was just as i said... Sent from my phone number with a time stamp of the next day..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38