Case with a cellphone strap hook?

Crxssroad

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello, friends. (Skip to the last paragraph to avoid touching story)

It's been a while since I last posted but I haven't had any less love for my Note 3 since the day I received it. And it is with this love in mind that I type this post.

I've been struggling from day one with the necessity and uninterest of buying a case to protect my phone. As of the moment, it's completely naked. I have a pouch which I keep in my pocket to put the phone in so nothing I put in my pocket scratches it, but other than that I don't have any protection for it when I take it out.

I haven't bought an otter box or an s view case or any of the other cases simply because I don't like them. They ruin the slim aesthetic of the phone, imho. But they DO offer protection, which is what I need.

My phone has fallen a few times(slipped from my hand while gaming usually) and every time it drops, my soul drops with it. There's barely any visible damage, thank God, but it's only a matter of time before something happens.

So a thought came across my mind. Being the gamer that I am, I've always made sure that my handhelds had a strap I could keep on my wrist in case I dropped it, which did happen often. I'm happy to say that I've never had to replace a handheld because of fall damage and it is thanks to the straps.

So what I'm asking, in the end, is if anyone knows of a case, preferably something thin like this: Casefanatic Kommandant Galaxy Note 3 Ultra Thin Metal Case, that has a small nook in a corner for a strap.

Sent by my lady friend, Note 3

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes! I have two. A cheap rip off china one of iFace (a little bulky but great protection) and the Supcase Unicorn Beetle (slimmer, clear back tpu bumper). Both have landyard holes for straps. Both have a variety of color configurations. 😊

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F423MEU...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3566570

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D181350008552&token=drkIFdE_

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Crxssroad

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! Quick question though. I've been looking at pictures of both cases and can't seem to locate the landyard holes you mention. What corner are they in?