Sky Go on Samsung Note 3

Andrew Walton1

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Just got a Samsung Note 3 (N9005) and can't download the Sky Go app from Google.
Sky's website has the Note 3 listed as a phone that supports the app, but I can't download it.
Is there another way to get Sky Go onto a Samsung Note 3?
Can anyone help me resolve this?
Thanks,
Andrew

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
It's weird because I just searched for it in the App store and our doesn't show up but it's on my phone.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't have Sky but I was curious. Go will not come up in the play store on the phone as you say. I googled it on a pc and got the Go android app up from the Play Store after logging in BUT when I tried to install it would only load to my GS2, when I selected my N9005 it was greyed out and said it was incompatible with this phone.

Jason Toner

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I had the app on my Note 3 prior to SW update to 4.4.2 and it remained on but performance was terrible, kept crashing so I read a few Sky forums and uninstalled it hoping to reinstall but now I cannot, I emailed Sky and got this reply on 12 April, nothing else since

"Thank you for contacting the Sky Help Centre.

I can confirm that we are aware of the issue you have reported to us. Our support teams are currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, however we are unable to provide a timescale for resolution.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience whilst we work to resolve the issue.

I trust this information has been of help to you, however, should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our team on the above email address or by calling 08442 411 599 if you are in the UK or 0818719819 if calling from ROI between 8am and 11pm. "

Completely pathetic if you ask me considering how much a month I pay those jokers

longuser12

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I've now been able to download and it's all working great, restarted my phone and went to the play store and no problem installing, try again, hope it works now for you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non