My Note3+Galaxy Gear Review!

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I bought the Galaxy Gear watch and paired it up with my Note3 my immediate thoughts how is this possible even in 2011 a Smartwatch would have been dismissed as a product to come out in the next 20 years or so. However here I was with one in my hand, I put it on it felt so comfortable and the screen was very sharp and clear, I set it all up and then recieved a phone call on my watch, I did not realize it was this initiative I talked into my watch like a James Bond wannabe and the surrounding public looked in disbelief one man asking me what is it and how much was it, another asking where to buy it from and another actually coming other and showing me his Pebble Smartwatch he said there good aren't they then I realized, this is far more than a gimmicky over advertised sub performing mess, it was a fast, smooth and exciting process flicking around the watch I replied to over 20 texts just in that 15 minutes it was amazing. S-Voice was amazing, although Google Now would have made the watch so much more amazing. That's my only complaint, oh and the lack of apps. But it's not there to replace your phone I suppose. So overall I love my watch it's great and I just feel like James Bond when I do it.

Posted via Android Central App

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear that you like the 'watch' experience. Is there an 'on screen' keyboard? How did you reply to the text messages? How was taking a phone call? Background noise, clarity of speaker, microphone, wind noise, etc?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

PrinceEpyon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Still tossing whether to take the plunge and get the gear fit or not. Thanks for your review 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Still tossing whether to take the plunge and get the gear fit or not. Thanks for your review 😊

No problem they are good if you root you get the keyboard and a more full OS I'd get the Samsung Gear Live though now runs Google Android Wear with okay Google which is better than S Voice and a brighter screen for £169 for me. The Gear one will get it too though and the rooting is so easy and it opens up possibilities I love my watch.

PrinceEpyon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Is there going to be an android wear in the fit type of band or should i look at the watch. Still so torn haha. Will the android wear work with s health?

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I'd google it up go in a tech or Samsung store and learn away it's all a magical experience.

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Also check the front page Gear Fit watch is on offer on Amazon might be US only not sure that's more a fitness band.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo