Kickstand Case with portrait AND landscape Views!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I know there is a 100+ page thread on cases but too hard to find one good case that has a kickstand that works well in both vertical and horizontal orientation. I would prefer something easy to take off. I broke my first note 3 removing the hard VZW kickstand case. The volume button was ripped right out of its slot.

TPU would be nice because I like thin cases but beggars can't be choosers. Please help. I don't want to break my replacement note 3. Thanks!

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I know there is a 100+ page thread on cases but too hard to find one good case that has a kickstand that works well in both vertical and horizontal orientation. I would prefer something easy to take off. I broke my first note 3 removing the hard VZW kickstand case. The volume button was ripped right out of its slot.

TPU would be nice because I like thin cases but beggars can't be choosers. Please help. I don't want to break my replacement note 3. Thanks!

I had bought my husband a very nice (very protective) case that had a kickstand for both vertical and horizontal ...but like you noted above most are impossible to get off (without the aid of some tool(s)!) My husband reads A LOT and so he likes the kickstand cases best. If you are looking for something that will easily come off and is cheap I bought a variation of this for my husband a couple of months ago.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...6id%3D221357148720%26alt%3Dweb&token=MIXwoLUp

The case easily comes off of you want/need to get it off. The vertical kickstand position isn't as stable as his other case (but I think that's mostly down to less weight and also not having it encased in plastic) it is not so unstable that it topples easily or collapses though.

It has been surprisingly effective when dropped. My husband has dropped it a couple of times onto the road (getting out of the car, forgetting it's in his lap) as well as onto carpet whilst standing (~5.5ft) and nothing has broken off and the phone itself has not been damaged.

If you find something more stable (kickstand wise) without having to carry a toolkit to remove it from the phone let me know! my husband would be interested.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I wish there WERE a toolkit to safely remove the amzer or vzw kickstand case. It is the only one with really stable kickstand in both orientations but is VERY difficult to remover without the risk of breaking a button.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
hey there... I too have a Verizon note 3 and only I'm interested in kickstand cases. I've ordered two or three different brands from eBay at different price ranges and these kick stand cases all fail because of durability and weight relationship balance. So I ended up once again, going back to the VZ kickstand case. I have to say it is the most durable and most balanced. Have had no problem with it. I too have noticed it is tricky and difficult to get the case off once it's on, though, my trick is to pull down the upper left hand corner (left of Samsung word as you look at phone) and when the lip is off of the edge, push my thumb through the camera hole while my other hand holds that left edge of the case and continually pulling it back and down. It comes off. Hope this assists! Good luck. Peace

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87