Is there note 3 chip paint?

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
My Verizon note 3's aluminum/chrome paint around the whole phone has chipped off. I know I can't be the only one with this issue. Yes I'm not using a case of any kind but even with cases it chips off. Is there paint for these chips sold somewhere? A close generic paint will even work.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon note 3's aluminum/chrome paint around the whole phone has chipped off. I know I can't be the only one with this issue. Yes I'm not using a case of any kind but even with cases it chips off. Is there paint for these chips sold somewhere? A close generic paint will even work.

I don't know if there is paint that you can use (I'll leave that to the experts to answer :)) but perhaps this could work for you. My husband uses this when he doesn't want a case but would like a little protection around the edges of his note 3:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Hard-Aluminum...Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-III-N9000-/251373280390

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

dswatson83

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the same chipping away of the paint. It's really getting bad. I'm not sure if I should try to paint silver on or try to remove the chrome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non