Problems with keyboard

likuna

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I just don't know what caused it, but suddenly I can't change keyboard input method to another language. I have chosen three different languages aside from English and everything worked perfectly - If I wanted to change, I had to swipe over the space key and it would've changed into another language. NOW, no matter how much I try, it won't change; I keep swiping but the language input stays the same. I have tried to restart my phone several times, reseted keyboard settings, removed and selected again the input languages - Nothing changes. So please, HELP!!!

likuna

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Nothing happens, or to be more precise happened. I've resolved the problem, by finally updating my android from kitkat to lollipop. I didn't like the lollipop when my friend update her note3, so I have been putting off the update for quite awhile. I guess it was time to finally do so. I'm glad I updated, though. I like how fast my phone works and the battery life is better with this new update.

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I just don't know what caused it, but suddenly I can't change keyboard input method to another language. I have chosen three different languages aside from English and everything worked perfectly - If I wanted to change, I had to swipe over the space key and it would've changed into another language. NOW, no matter how much I try, it won't change; I keep swiping but the language input stays the same. I have tried to restart my phone several times, reseted keyboard settings, removed and selected again the input languages - Nothing changes. So please, HELP!!!
I dont know if the "SysDump" service menu can help in your case (it was meant for a different category of issues). It works thus:
1. Dial *#9900*
2. Tap "Delete dumpstate/logcat" (2nd option in screenshot imcluded in this message)
3. Restart phone
Like I said, it was meant for a different kind of problem. Whether it can cover your keyboard issue is a matter of conjecture.

uploadfromtaptalk1442264399633.png

Sent from my Samsung GT-I8262 using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38