Note 4 What case you going for?

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol I've already got plans for a thread for the BB routers tomorrow :D I'm just tickled pink! And it's good to know I'm not the only person addicted to gadgets. My family/friends/co-workers/total strangers think I'm nuts! But they make my life so much better...

Posted via Android Central App

Nobody but the similarly inclined gadget junkies could possibly understand.

tdgwf

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Got the confirmation that my Verus iron shield case shipped from amazon even tho they aren't available at all anymore for whatever reason!

Mad4sax

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Urban Armor Gear in Rust.
I picked up a cheaper 2 piece case until I get the UAG case. Shipping is 10/31.
I just don't like my phones naked.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of white spigen slim...I got mine today..it seems rather cheap..the kick stand is cheap plastic [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] . Much prefer my seidio active on my note two right now. Blehh. Rest of the case seems ok enough. Well see when I get the phone how iT feels.. if only I can get a good tempered glass screen protector recommendation..

Last edited by a moderator:

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Got my bear motion tempered glass screen protector in mail today!

Got my case, tempered glass, now need the damn phone!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Lol I've already got plans for a thread for the BB routers tomorrow :D I'm just tickled pink! And it's good to know I'm not the only person addicted to gadgets. My family/friends/co-workers/total strangers think I'm nuts! But they make my life so much better...

Great idea can't wait to see your thread. I'll definitely join it.

Any word from best buy for anyone?

Is it just me, where everytime I get an advertisement email from best buy I get excited thinking it's telling me my Note 4 is ready for pickup!,, lol but then I'm let down when it's am advertisement for TV or something else 😓

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know an estimated date when the Otter Box case will be available?
Not yet. I sign up for email notifications but no emails yet

But the zerolemon extended battery and case is scheduled for before Christmas, if anyone's interested. Zerolemon posted it on their Facebook

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Great idea can't wait to see your thread. I'll definitely join it.

Any word from best buy for anyone?

Is it just me, where everytime I get an advertisement email from best buy I get excited thinking it's telling me my Note 4 is ready for pickup!,, lol but then I'm let down when it's am advertisement for TV or something else 😓

I already started it lol http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=449695 and I get excited EVERY time I get an email regardless of sender. Only about 36 hours left...

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Was gonna go naked... Until I got my Note 4 today. Um I would die if anything happened to my baby. Looking at the Neo Hybrid now.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
BTw, one thing I liked about the Tough Armor---I'll see when it gets here if I like its size and bulk!--is this:

"Expanded Port Openings"

So many cases have tiny openings for headphone jacks and you have to use/buy an adapter. My headphones are a bit bulky in jacks. This would be nice to have. ;)

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Here's the spigen tough armor in gunmetal. I love it. Looks great, super light. . Pics don't do it justice of the gunmetal. Looks sharp in person!

For $13.99 shipped, this was a great steal! . Now Friday can't come fast enough for my Note 4!
alk

When you get a chance to put it on and get hands-on, let me know how much bulk/weight you think it adds to the already big phone....I'd be curious as I'm still debating with the Slim vs Tough Armor. The bulk of, say, and Otterbox Commuter is about my speed. Otterbox Defender is too much. Not sure how the Tough Armor compares.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
When you get a chance to put it on and get hands-on, let me know how much bulk/weight you think it adds to the already big phone....I'd be curious as I'm still debating with the Slim vs Tough Armor. The bulk of, say, and Otterbox Commuter is about my speed. Otterbox Defender is too much. Not sure how the Tough Armor compares.
I sure can. Getting note 4 tomorrow at best buy. But I can tell it won't add much bulk at all. The case itself is super light.

peaster3

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I work with alady who had an s-view on her S3 and cracked the screen. The corners in that case were totally exposed, and that is the most likely area to sustain an impact. Stupid design. If I could find a case that just offered corner protection I would be sold. It looks like the new N4 s-view does offer a bit of corner protection.

The same thing happened to me with an S-View on my S4 two weeks after purchase. I love the look of the S-View, but it could be constructed for better protection.