What is a good case for the VERIZON Note 4?

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: VERIZON Note 4 I need a case that fits......

My favorite cases for my Notes have been Caseology gel cases. They are thin, provide some level of drop protection, and have a very slight grippy feel so it won't slide off a table or smooth surface too easily.

I will say though, that this case covers the mic hole to the left of the USB. I've contacted the manufacturer, so they might revise for Verizon.

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4, [Revised] Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [White] Slim Fit Skin Cover [Shock Absorbent] TPU Bumper Galaxy Note 4 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked): Cell

emerrow

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

I bought an incipio (model "dual pro," I belive) case directly from verizon when I got my note 4 about three weeks ago. It's one softer rubber material layer and one harder plastic layer, not super bulky. I really like it. Today I had it in my back pocket as I was running to my car. Phone popped right out of my pocket and the case protected the phone from the fall. I'm super happy that I had the case on there! Also, no more back pocket use when I'm doing anything other than calmly walking

ucsdsig

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I have the verizon note 4 and the Ringke fusion case holes match up fine

They definitely revised the case design. I had to return mine a few weeks ago due to the misaligned mic hole cutouts.

Is the lower lip on the bottom portion of the case still loose (above the home button)? If they fixed this issue I might buy the case again.

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site

Otterbox Symmetry is fairly thin and has the compatible holes for the mic. My neo hybrid does not.

joediver

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Just heard back from Caseology. Verizon cases coming early December

Posted via Android Central App

MGVRay

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

I ended up ordering a Neo Hybrid case for mine despite the mic issues... A member on another Droid forum mentioned he had the revised one. Yes, they only elongated the TPU and not the plastic trim, he said that it has improved his voice quality. I replied in concern about sound having to travel into the tiny hole and "bounce" around it's way to the mic... To put it short, he said that people can hear him clearly, so that was that.

For me, it was a toss up between the Caseology Bumper Frame and Spigen's Neo Hybrid... I am a fan of Caseology, but until they revise their case, I'll hang with the Neo Hybrid for now. I'll report back my personal verdict.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I have the Samsung protective case. $15 from Samsung directly after coupon. Fits great, everything lines up. And imo, looks great.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416587508242.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416587508242.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 187

sanch3z90

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

Attachments

• shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-c-samnote4hoc.jpg
    shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-c-samnote4hoc.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 177
  • shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-b-samnote4hoc.jpg
    shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-b-samnote4hoc.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 177
  • shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-a-samnote4hoc.jpg
    shell-holster-combo-galaxy-note4-a-samnote4hoc.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 177

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site

This is the case I have. I have the T-Mobile note 4 but since the TMo stores around me have terrible accessory selections, I actually bought this case from the Verizon store. (I almost always end up doing this.) The pictures make it look dark, but on my white Note 4 it looks nice and bright like the last picture. It's perfectly snug and all the ports & cutouts are in the right spots. I like the feel and grip, I'd definitely recommend it.

https://www.tech21.com/classic-mesh-case-for-note-4-purple.html

Attachments

• 1416615727438.jpg
    1416615727438.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 53

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

I have the Verus Iron shield and IMO this is the best case I have ever had for any of my Notes ( and I have had all 4, lol) the aluminum outer trim makes it look amazing and the feel of it in my hand gives it that high end feel. if I could though, I would rock this phone naked as the phone itself is sexy and begs to be used naked.

Nodesurfer

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The i-Blason is a great case for the price. Well made, nice looking, and a slim profile. Got mine on eBay for $19.99 shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

magneticzero

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just an update to the i-blason case I received in the mail. It is nice but I have to return it due to manufacturing issue where the one edge doesn't sit flush with the phone...other than that I would say this case is perfect for slim and show off your phone..just got to wait for the replacement :(

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
81klAVuoquL._SL1500_.jpg

I have been eyeing the verus damda but I read reviews that this case was not compatible with the Verizon model. I emailed the company and they said they are redesigning to fit the verizon model. can't wait for it to come out!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89