Does the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal cases have the...............

Munkypoo7

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
The TPU layer has the correct cut out (elongated), the aluminum shell has the standard AT&T location cutout. Which means it will / should work just fine.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Works fine on mine too. But the Spigen isn't metal. If you want metal you need to go with the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Works fine on mine too. But the Spigen isn't metal. If you want metal you need to go with the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn

Spigen has actually released a metal bumper version of the neo hybrid. But the iron shield has a much more premium feel.

Posted via MY Note 4

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Spigen has actually released a metal bumper version of the neo hybrid. But the iron shield has a much more premium feel.

Posted via MY Note 4

I really liked the Neo Hybrid. My only complaint was the plastic rim which is why (based on your recommendation) I bought the iron shield. Now that the Spigen comes in Metal I'm intrigued. What is it that you like a out the Iron Shield better than the Neo Hybrid Metal?

-Shawn

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I really liked the Neo Hybrid. My only complaint was the plastic rim which is why (based on your recommendation) I bought the iron shield. Now that the Spigen comes in Metal I'm intrigued. What is it that you like a out the Iron Shield better than the Neo Hybrid Metal?

-Shawn

I have the original neo hybrid, but haven't tried the metal version yet. It seems as if it's the exact same, just with a metal band. I really like the buttons on the neo hybrid, but the soft touch, premium back of the iron shield is what seals the deal for me. I use the iron shield 75% of the time and only occasionally switch them out.

Posted via MY Note 4

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the original neo hybrid, but haven't tried the metal version yet. It seems as if it's the exact same, just with a metal band. I really like the buttons on the neo hybrid, but the soft touch, premium back of the iron shield is what seals the deal for me. I use the iron shield 75% of the time and only occasionally switch them out.

Posted via MY Note 4

Got the Spigen with the aluminum. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! From an appearance standpoint it looks to be much higher end than the Iron Shield. Personally I prefer the Spigen TPU better but that part is no different than the regular Neo Hybrid so you will like the iron shield better. The metal feels much more premium on the Spigen though.

-Shawn

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Verus Iron Shield for my Note 4 and a Neo Hybrid for my Note 3. Beautiful cases. ...but the Verus is over the top. It really is the Lucy Liu of cases. I wonder if the metal Neo Hybrid is as nice.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Verus Iron Shield for my Note 4 and a Neo Hybrid for my Note 3. Beautiful cases. ...but the Verus is over the top. It really is the Lucy Liu of cases. I wonder if the metal Neo Hybrid is as nice.

I have both. The Neo Hybrid Metal is 10 times nicer than the Verus Iron Shield.

-Shawn

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Fellofthetruck those pics look great! I agree with a few others the white tpu would be hot with these aluminum bumpers!

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Also wish spiegen would sell a kit with just the different colored bumpers without the tpu at a discount so you could change colors when you wanted.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez