Note 4 Nova or Touchwiz?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Tempted to try touchwiz on the note 4 to start. Do love nova though but don't want to miss out on any features of the s pen by going away from touchwiz. What about everybody?

Those on the S5 is it any better?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nova or touchwiz

Will try out touchwiz for a few days, but most likely will go back to Nova if not just for the ability to squeeze more icons into one screen.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

I always like to give the native launcher a chance. Went a whole 3 days using touchwiz on my note II before having the application tray button on the far right finally drove me crazy. Swapped to Nova then to Google Now launcher. Hoping to stick to touchwiz this time. There were small features that I would like to keep this time around.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

I'll try touch wiz for a while. It will be the first phone I don't immediately put nova on. For those with the previous note versions, what functionality did you lose switching to nova launcher? I put nova on my wifes s5. She didn't lose any important functionality, but she doesn't have an spen either.

Posted via Android Central App

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm looking at the note 4 edge and wondering if nova launcher will be adapted along with other launchers to take advantage of that edge using the SDK Samsung is releasing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

I'll try touch wiz for a while. It will be the first phone I don't immediately put nova on. For those with the previous note versions, what functionality did you lose switching to nova launcher? I put nova on my wifes s5. She didn't lose any important functionality, but she doesn't have an spen either.

Posted via Android Central App

I don't think you are going to lose anything, maybe you have to redesign the homescreen but all the apps will still be there (including the S Pen widget.)
I am not a fan of touchwiz so I will put Apex on it as one of the first things but not before I haven't got used to the S Pen and screen capabilities.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll see what's new with Touchwiz, but I'm pretty sure I'll move to Nova in like 5 seconds lol. It's the best launcher out there by far. . I've even got got the premium version because it's that good

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

I want to stick with touchwiz but the whole only fitting 8 apps per page isn't great to me.

DaMaRa1109

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Nova or touchwiz

Tw on the s5 w 4.4.4 is very fast and smooth, I never see a stutter or lag in anyway. Minus a few ugly *** icons that Samsung hasn't toned down I've been very happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38