Is The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 worthy to afford???

Teh Elon

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody. I would like to ask is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 worthy to buy? If it is worthy to buy, which colour should I choose?
Compare to the iPhone 6,which is more worthy to afford?
I should choose iPhone 6 or the Galaxy Note 4?:cool:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wait a bit until people have had time to use and review both devices and see which one seems to fit your needs and wants the best. I won't tell you which one is best for you. Personally I'd very likely get the Note4 over an iPhone if I was going to be buying, but that's just me. Also, I find I much prefer black or dark grey devices over whites, reds, blues or whatever color is offered. That's just me though.

I'm guessing you already have your mind mostly made up that you want one device over the other. Buy what you want, but I'd recommend waiting until people have reviewed the new devices. Sometimes new doesn't mean it's better than last year's device!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think overall, you are going to get biased opinions toward Android in general.

A counter question: Are you going to pay full retail for the device?

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody. I would like to ask is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 worthy to buy? If it is worthy to buy, which colour should I choose?
Compare to the iPhone 6,which is more worthy to afford?
I should choose iPhone 6 or the Galaxy Note 4?:cool:

iPhones hold their value better. Color can be a factor when it comes to resale of phones, if it's a concern, stick to most popular colors; black, white etc... Whether the N4 is worthy or not depends on what it's worth to you. As others have suggested, if you are not sure, wait till the phone is release and see what is being said.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
u8emupe8.jpg
this is pretty telling,, new iPhone pretty comparable to nexus 4 of 2012. Lol

Note 3,,,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/15/u8emupe8.jpg this is pretty telling,, new iPhone pretty comparable to nexus 4 of 2012. Lol

Note 3,,,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING

What does that even mean? He asked about the iPhone 6 vs the note, why is the nexus being brought up? No one wants a 2 year old phone.

Anyway, to stay ON Topic, do you have an iPad or a macbook? You may like the new continuity feature in ios 8.

Do you want a stable device with guaranteed updates when the manufacturer decides to give it out? Do you like the little things like being able to know whether or not a person you messages read it? Would you like to video chat with someone? Then maybe the ip6 is the better choice.

Value resolution? Fast charge times? Interested in writing on your phone? Swapping out the battery? Then go with the note.

As for the colors, I ordered the space gray iphone 6+, I wanted the gold one! however the gold and silver versions come with a white face, so basically it's pointless and I went with the one with the black face.