OFFICIAL: US Note 4 Avaliable Oct. 17th -- Preorders start Sept. 19th

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 to be released on October 4 - Price $899

A Samsung TV?

Funny you should mention Samsung TV.. I am getting a Note 4(on topic) my 5 year old Samsung Plasma 50 incher got knocked over and broke badly about 3 days ago. Since I am TV crazy and a Samsung Fanboy I
Picked this on a Bestbuy price match of $1100 A 60incher Smart! Was going to pay the full $1299, but saw AmericanCamera selling it for $1100 with free shipping.
Samsung 60" Class 60" Diag. LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV UN60H6350AFXZA - Best Buy

Back to the Note 4..I will be sending for my cases and screens on Oct 1. So around Oct 18th to the 22nd when I get my Note 4, I will have my cases and screens ready to go..

Life is sweet.. :)

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I could not get black to show up via any browser for Verizon, so I just called and pre-ordered over the phone. Went really fast!

calebcre

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
$200 Rebate from Samsung

Is anyone turning in an old smartphone to do this? I am planning in turning in my wife's old iPhone to get the rebate but I am not really sure how it works. Do I turn in the phone when I preorder? Does it need to be through the Samsung website? Any help?

Posted via Android Central App

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can't pre-order on Verizon just yet...

The front end pages say "Free Next Day Shipping" but the pages in the shopping cart section and on the order confirm page says, "Free 2-day shipping". My guess is that they will ship the pre-orders to arrive the same day as retail sales start.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
AT&T has both white and black. But it's $825 off contract. Why the huge markup? When Verison is selling it at $699 off contract! . I'm with AT&T and want to buy it out right. .

And I need to find me a good case and tempered glass screen protector too. Leaning towards the spigen slim armor

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Pre-order

It says that the preorders are in store only. So, either visit one or just call any store. I'm guessing that if the chat support is up they could tell you the pricing at least, if not help you place the preorder.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Black and white is fine for some - but for that money I would like a color screen.

(will this be the longest thread ever?)
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile Pre-order today SEP 19

Just got off the phone with a T-Mobile Rep. They are taking Pre-orders for the Note 4 via phone today. He stated that the September 24th date was for the online system

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
AT&T has both white and black. But it's $825 off contract. Why the huge markup? When Verison is selling it at $699 off contract! . I'm with AT&T and want to buy it out right. .

And I need to find me a good case and tempered glass screen protector too. Leaning towards the spigen slim armor

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
The Verizon version costs more to make due to cdma radios. But yet is being sold cheaper than its gsm counterparts. So more profit on the note 4 retail for tmobile and att.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

UnluckyXIII

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 preorder??

Just wondering if anyone had been able to get a preorder for the note 4 today?? I've tried several stores in town and online and no where is even offering it. I've also phoned some of the UKs biggest carriers and none of them had any info in regards to the Note 4 or that it was available for preorder.... Have all the media reporting preorders would start today got it wrong?!

XIII

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Pre-order

It says that the preorders are in store only. So, either visit one or just call any store. I'm guessing that if the chat support is up they could tell you the pricing at least, if not help you place the preorder.

When I called the lady didn't even know pre orders started today! And couldn't tell me pricing since I'm buying outright :(

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

When I ordered online from Verizon at 4:15 am PST both black and white models were available by choosing the color box drop down menu.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

1. Preorder the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 From any carrier or retailer in the U.S. from 9/19 through 10/16.

2. Trade in any working smartphone (at your carrier or retailer).

3. Starting 10/10, come back to this site to submit your purchase and trade-in information

4. Enter your contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, and date of birth)

5. Enter your device's HEX MEID or IMEI number and wi-fi MAC address.

6. Upload both pre-order and trade-in receipts for validation.

Hope that clears up the how.

I read the TIV from the carrier will be credited to you bill and the Samsung is a physical check.

Not sure tho...

the trade in amount is determined by the carrier. There is actually a trade in estimator in their respective websites of the carriers. However, those values from the estimator do not guarantee that you will get that value tho...

It's a business... Ultimately the big guys have to earn. But that doesn't mean you can't find a way to flip it for a profit on our end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I read all of that and the fine print as well. But it doesn't clear up the how of trading in after online preordering. You just mail it in to the carrier? I suppose that may be left to the carrier, but who wants to preorder online and find out that you can only take advantage of this in store? Nothing on AT&T's preorder site mentions the trade in deal. Also, it doesn't clear up the counterintuitive business of apparently getting more $$ when you trade in a cheaper phone.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Just ordered black on the website. Try clearing your cache if you have issues. Now the 5 week wait begins.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, I read all of that and the fine print as well. But it doesn't clear up the how of trading in after online preordering. You just mail it in to the carrier? I suppose that may be left to the carrier, but who wants to preorder online and find out that you can only take advantage of this in store? Nothing on AT&T's preorder site mentions the trade in deal. Also, it doesn't clear up the counterintuitive business of apparently getting more $$ when you trade in a cheaper phone.
Samsung is probably trying to persuade those with older /less value phones to trade in. Best Buy sometimes has a no minimum smartphone trade in as well, and no $10 requirement either. This is strictly a Samsung deal so it shouldn't be surprising. The carriers probably don't want to be liable should something go wrong.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

hbrocks

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the middle of the pre-order for the Note 4.
Protection Plan....? Does everyone purchase this? ($10/month)
or does purchasing a phone with a Visa somehow cover us?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

If this is accurate I'm definitely getting from Best Buy. $125 cheaper but I wonder if I can still get the monthly discount on my mobile share plan....

Attachments

• 19581.jpg
    19581.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 47

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87