AT&T Note price vs Best Buy

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Sooo normally Best Buy price gouges phones by at least $100 compared to the carrier. But this time they are $26 cheaper. I think the price may drop by launch what do you guys think? I really want to order from Best Buy so I can get to elite status before Christmas so I will probably use them regardless.

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Sooo normally Best Buy price gouges phones by at least $100 compared to the carrier. But this time they are $26 cheaper. I think the price may drop by launch what do you guys think? I really want to order from Best Buy so I can get to elite status before Christmas so I will probably use them regardless.

Honestly if you want Elite status shouldn't you get it in January? I thought once you get it you only have it for the rest of the year?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Honestly if you want Elite status shouldn't you get it in January? I thought once you get it you only have it for the rest of the year?

I'm not really sure but I really want it for Black Friday/Christmas. And there's no way I'd be able to wait until January lol

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not really sure but I really want it for Black Friday/Christmas. And there's no way I'd be able to wait until January lol

I don't see much value in those points though lol... 250 points or Spending $250 to get $5 dollars? you get double elite but so what lol. Only need to spend like $500 more but usually buy stuff at amazon. They also don't sell T-mobile :(

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't see much value in those points though lol... 250 points or Spending $250 to get $5 dollars? you get double elite but so what lol. Only need to spend like $500 more but usually buy stuff at amazon. They also don't sell T-mobile :(

But I think once you get to elite the points work different. My understanding is you get 1.10 points for every dollar spent and you can spend them in whatever increments you want. Idk but I'll take what I can get lol

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I will wait for release I guess, to see if the price gouging stops. As I've mentioned before, I refuse to pay more than msrp for this or any other phone. Also, I root all my phones so I'm in no rush as I'll likely have to wait for a root method to be developed for this phone anyway. Just my 2 cents.