Note 4 Wireless charging?

onesojourner

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Wireless charging?

In the Russian review video it looks like it has the ports to hook up a back or an aftermarket wireless sticker.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Just be advised, hope you don't want a specific case with the Samsung wireless charging cover. Have one on my S4 which has worked great, but it added so much depth that many of my favorite cases would no longer fit. Ended up digging the foam out of my otterbox defender and removed the screen protector which gave me just enough room for case to close. Phone still charges wirelessly with defender case on....works great.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

There will be 3rd party coils for < $10 soon. I have been using one on my Note 3 for a year and it works great and adds no depth to the phone. Far better than than the crazy priced Samsung back.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I prefer the Samsung wireless charging back on my Note 3 exactly because it is thicker making picking up and holding the Note 3 much easier. It also has the great tactile grippy compound construction instead of the harder/slicker Verizon original back.

motoxboy

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

They will probably have the official Samsung Qi wireless charging back just like for the S5 and Note 3 available

Posted via Android Central App

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Does AT&T molest this feature and make it PMA like on their LG G3? I would prefer to use my Qi stuff... How'd it go with the Note 3?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

There will be 3rd party coils for < $10 soon. I have been using one on my Note 3 for a year and it works great and adds no depth to the phone. Far better than than the crazy priced Samsung back.
I'll take the over priced back then 3rd party crap any day if the week....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Just be advised, hope you don't want a specific case with the Samsung wireless charging cover. Have one on my S4 which has worked great, but it added so much depth that many of my favorite cases would no longer fit. Ended up digging the foam out of my otterbox defender and removed the screen protector which gave me just enough room for case to close. Phone still charges wirelessly with defender case on....works great.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
That us the point lol. I like that it give my note 3 some heft to it

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

delawrence

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S View Wireless Charging Cover
Product part number: EP-VN910INEG

Saw this listing on MobileFun's website today (I would post the url, but I am not allowed to by AndroidCentral until I have 10 posts). I too am wondering if this will work on an AT&T branded Note 4. The AT&T LG G3 has been modified to ONLY accept Powermat -- can't use Qi -- so I am worried that their Note 4 will be similarly modified. The G3 was changed at the hardware level by LG at AT&Ts request, because AT&T has standardized on Powermat.

Does anyone have any firm info as to whether AT&T Note 4s will work with this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude