T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Im not seeing any moment on mine either. Its still waiting for pick up by UPS...hopefully at some point this weekend it'll change, cause i really want this phone by Monday

Yeah it's just odd since most people are seeing movement. I got the notification from UPS yesterday at 5pm that my label was printed, then I got an email from Tmobile at 4:50am this morning saying that my phone shipped... But according to the UPS tracker it's still waiting to be picked up.. But my estimated delivery date is still 10/13.. None of it makes sense.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's just odd since most people are seeing movement. I got the notification from UPS yesterday at 5pm that my label was printed, then I got an email from Tmobile at 4:50am this morning saying that my phone shipped... But according to the UPS tracker it's still waiting to be picked up.. But my estimated delivery date is still 10/13.. None of it makes sense.
Well if that's the case, I'm thinking the notification system may not be updating hence all the shippings going out...

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is your situation similar to mine? You got your text and everything but it's still showing as "ready for UPS?"
Yep! Same situation it seems. They took the tax payment of 69 bucks off my card then i received the email this morning around 7am. Nothing else after that. Ive been checking ups site like a halk and no moments. Oh and another thing, i never received a text. I got an email instead.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Yep! Same situation it seems. They took the tax payment of 69 bucks off my card then i received the email this morning around 7am. Nothing else after that. Ive been checking ups site like a halk and no moments. Oh and another thing, i never received a text. I got an email instead.

I got an email and a text. Does your email say that the phone shipped and give an estimated delivery date? My status on the Tmobile site also changed to shipped.

According to Tmobile, UPS has the phone, but according to UPS, Tmobile still has the phone.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I got an email and a text. Does your email say that the phone shipped and give an estimated delivery date? My status on the Tmobile site also changed to shipped.

According to Tmobile, UPS has the phone, but according to UPS, Tmobile still has the phone.
No text, only an email and the date says 10/22 for delivery. Man i truly hope that's not the case of 10/22. That's 5 dang days after launch date

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Man I love this thread and can feel all the excitement. . I probably won't get mine until the 17 th so gonna live vicariously through all you guys. Keep all those updates coming!!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Yes, the excitement is fantastic. To generate that much interest, the Note 4, IMO, is worth the price and more.. :)

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
No text, only an email and the date says 10/22 for delivery. Man i truly hope that's not the case of 10/22. That's 5 dang days after launch date

Oh dang, I guess I shouldn't complain that I'll at least have mine on the 14th if it doesn't arrive on the 13th. But in your case, I would disregard that 10/22 eta. Tmobile said everyone should have their phone by next Friday.. So worst case scenario you'll have it then.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh dang, I guess I shouldn't complain that I'll at least have mine on the 14th if it doesn't arrive on the 13th. But in your case, I would disregard that 10/22 eta. Tmobile said everyone should have their phone by next Friday.. So worst case scenario you'll have it then.
Right! So I'm gonna just kick back wait and read all of you guys post about receiving yall note 4. I know there will be lots of screen shots posting.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My Note 4 has been shipped??? A shipping label has been created but the information from T-Mobile and UPS about a delivery date is confusing.

• The T-Mobile website shows that my order has been shipped, but...
  • The UPS Ship Notification says, "Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 10/13/2014"
  • The email from T-Mobile says, "Carrier estimated delivery date: 10/18/2014"
  • The tracking number only shows a label created on 10/11/2014
So, I'm not going to get excited until UPS has the package and the tracking status has been updated.

That's the spirit Willy. We seniors have to take excitement cooly..:cool:

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yaaaay, woke up this morning to a ups tracking number and a T-Mobile shipping email.........STOKED

I sent a special envoy to Tmobile demanding that they process and ship your phone ASAP.. I used all my clout to get this done. :D I told them I was going to refuse shipment of my phone if Tmobile doesn't ship your phone. It was NOT RIGHT for me to get a phone when I just preordered, and you had preorderd from day one. lol lol lol, just kidding!!:D

Glad you finally on this fun bandwagon.. :D

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I sent a special envoy to Tmobile demanding that they process and ship your phone ASAP.. I used all my clout to get this done. :D I told them I was going to refuse shipment of my phone if Tmobile doesn't ship your phone. It was NOT RIGHT for me to get a phone when I just preordered, and you had preorderd from day one. lol lol lol, just kidding!!:D

Glad you finally on this fun bandwagon.. :D
That was awesome!!! I knew you had clout..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
based on the promotions we have. The Note 4 can be pre-ordered but there is no ongoing promotion for a free expedited shipment of the phone. If there was, we would gladly have it available for everyone

According to a rep through Chat.... God This is why I finally decided to leave T-mobile and pay the ETF. Customer service doesn't know what they are doing. Called in 4 times to get a Cel Fi Signal booster and 1 person helped me and said she would call back but never did when they received my old one . 2 others said it wasn't there yet UPS said it was. another said he would order it but they canceled it and then the last person finally asked got it done.

I left T-mobile the First time because I had phone insurance and my Sidekick screen just died after a year old so paid for the phone to be fixed. Got a replacement that didn't work and went through Customer Service to get a replacement phone between a Blackberry pearl and Sidekick slide or whatever. Took me like 3-4 Hours to get this replacement.

Seriously leaves a sour note with them and might move again when i stop paying for the phone

Sorry about your experience.Nobody is perfect, and just like you had a bad experience through luck of the draw in CS reps, 1000 others have had good experiences, along with the cheapest plan.

I got super service everytime I call. Even this last bit, I preordered on the 9th, got it shipped on the 10th, I paid for ground, they gave me next day air, and I got a $30 credit because they made a mistake in my total, but corrected it. But, for my inconvience, they gave me a $30 credit.

As you can see my experiences have been just the opposite.

Luck to you,