T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
One thing I've noticed is Samsung phones have the most excitement over pre-orders (next to iPhone). I don't remember there being this much hype over the LG G3. Makes me even more satisfied with my purchase knowing how popular the phone is. It proves how good of a phone it is.
That's a good point but even if there's not as much excitement over pre-order, I'd still be very happy with my purchase because I know this is THE flagship phone to beat.

I played with the LG G3 at best buy too. Supposed to be a QHD screen like the note 4 but it just doesn't look as sharp as the note 4. Glad I never bought into the G3 hype 😂

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Bestbuy wouldn't know since they don't sell t-mobile post paid any more

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Really? Didn't know that. I even found an article on the note 4 I was playing with showing how some t-mobile owners are getting their note 4 early. And the lady at best buy (who had a Samsung shirt on) said Oh I didn't know about that.

Guess best buy has a few sales people just dedicated to Samsung products. Like their Galaxy tab S, note 4. And S5

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Back in the 80's there was a store called best products, those who are old enough knows what I speak of.

Posted via Android Central App
Is that like circuit city? Man it seemed like yesterday CC closed. It was always too dark in there haha

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Really? Didn't know that. I even found an article on the note 4 I was playing with showing how some t-mobile owners are getting their note 4 early. And the lady at best buy (who had a Samsung shirt on) said Oh I didn't know about that.

Guess best buy has a few sales people just dedicated to Samsung products. Like their Galaxy tab S, note 4. And S5

They stopped I believe when t-mobile made even 3rd party like best buy or Costco to sell the simple choice plans instead of the old contracts which they kept on selling after t-mobile announced the simple choice plans. Bestbuy still sells pre paid t-mobile though

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Wow first time seeing a balck note 4 on display at BB. I've visited three BB and all where the white note 4 on display.
Really? Yeah it was nice to play with both. I really like the white but since I've always had black phones and always use cases I pre-ordered the black. But I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Guess it's true what they say, "once you go black, you never go back! " 😅

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes the 4G coverage is worth it... And at only $70.00 a month it's grate... Last month I did 68GB do you know how much that would have been on verizon lol can wait to see a movie on the sweet screen the note 4 has tomorrow when I get it

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes the 4G coverage is worth it... And at only $70.00 a month it's grate... Last month I did 68GB do you know how much that would have been on verizon lol can wait to see a movie on the sweet screen the note 4 has tomorrow when I get it

I still have unlimited Data on Verizon :D

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I both have unlimited data on AT&T too, why we haven't switched

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I both have unlimited data on AT&T too, why we haven't switched

Sadly AT&T throttles it :(. I had unlimited with them along time ago but once the limited plans came out they throttle unlimited at 5 GB.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Sadly AT&T throttles it :(. I had unlimited with them along time ago but once the limited plans came out they throttle unlimited at 5 GB.
Yeah you're correct. I'm usually on WiFi anyways but at least I don't have to worry about going over a data limit

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you're correct. I'm usually on WiFi anyways but at least I don't have to worry about going over a data limit

Very true. You won't have to worry about a sneaky overage coming in :D.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
There pretty good at not throttling though. I've gone over 5gb back when I had AT&T and never got throttled on its unlimited data plan

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm following this guy on YouTube. He does alot of good Android videos.

He also got confirmation his note 4, with T mobile, is being delivered tomorrow and will likely do an unboxing video. Can't wait to watch it!

http://m.youtube.com/user/wwjoshdew

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There pretty good at not throttling though. I've gone over 5gb back when I had AT&T and never got throttled on its unlimited data plan

Unfortunately they have started recently. I notice when I go over about 2-3 gb, the download speed is much much slower... 👎