T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I believe that Samsung has already made their money on the phones when the carriers order them, am I right or wrong?

Posted via Android Central App
I believe you're right. I remember reading somewhere when the first Samsung galaxy gear watch came out, Samsung reported they sold X amount of Galaxy gear watches but they were reporting the Total shipped to stores, not the actual number sold, so the actual # sold is alot less

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Tmo-ers, what good is the Note 4 without decent signal coverage? Tmo coverage makes the Jaguars defensive coverage look good :) ;)

I kid! ........ I guess..... :)

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I get LTE all around Jacksonville .. so no worries on my signal ;).

Same here. I get 65 mbps download at my house and usually 20-70 everywhere else I go. The only place I have issues is when I travel far north once a year. I usually get 2g signal up there for the 1 week I'm there.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So, no matter what the color, the Galaxy Note 4 comes in a white box?
Does it really matter what color the box is? I remember the note 3 box is an ugly shade of orange lol

b664b8eeca1bfa4ad82747aca7edc4d2.jpg

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
How have the bloggers not picked up on this yet? Search the web for note 4 news or note 4 T-mobile and nothing about it hitting here early. Still picking up stories about how the poor UK is delayed a week due to high demand. Something isn't right how the UK is pushed back a week from their announced date to T-mobile shipping earlier than their announced date.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
How have the bloggers not picked up on this yet? Search the web for note 4 news or note 4 T-mobile and nothing about it hitting here early. Still picking up stories about how the poor UK is delayed a week due to high demand. Something isn't right how the UK is pushed back a week from their announced date to T-mobile shipping earlier than their announced date.
No kidding. This is the only article I could find doing a search and it was dated 3 days ago

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Some...amsung-Galaxy-Note-4-has-been-shipped_id61618

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I have seen about three articles on it. One has a screen shot of it. I think I just googled T-Mobile note 4 shipping early.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699