T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely!

Did you get yours delivered? I've never had to sign for a phone from T-Mobile before, they just leave it on my front porch. I seen someone mention a signature so now I'm freaking out lol.. But my wife just ordered the G3 when it first came out and they left that on the porch without a signature..

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why, but every time I see that someone has received their phone and posts a pic, I get happy and lose an ounce of jealousy. Lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why, but every time I see that someone has received their phone and posts a pic, I get happy and lose an ounce of jealousy. Lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
I feel the same way. We're an android community. No hating allowed. We are happy when others are too, at least that's how I feel ☺

Haven't seen so much traffic on any thread in my life. This is awesome!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

ArtVandelay

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
How long does it take to determine if the bootloader is unlockable when the phone is in hand? I only ask because I'm an AT&T guy considering getting a TMo device if unlocked.

Thanks.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to all who have received it. My label was created on the 11th, and is still on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". Anyone else still at that status?