Note 4 Sprint Shipping Status??

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm right there with you! I keep holding onto a thread of hope that it will say something different!

I doubt they will. Bamm83 is probably correct. Sprint will likely start shipping Wednesday or Thursday. :(

Just saw in another thread that AT&T has announced they will start shipping pre-orders tomorrow.....crap! :(:':)(

MHoward29

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Based on my previous experience with Sprint shipping, it seems like they rarely update until things are already out of the building. I remember my S4 order not being updated until the day before it was at my door.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Based on my previous experience with Sprint shipping, it seems like they rarely update until things are already out of the building. I remember my S4 order not being updated until the day before it was at my door.
I remember years ago when I got the Evo 3d and I received it 3 months before it finally said "shipped". Had a tracking # from UPS and still to this day, it still says "waiting for arrival from shipper".

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I remember years ago when I got the Evo 3d and I received it 3 months before it finally said "shipped". Had a tracking # from UPS and still to this day, it still says "waiting for arrival from shipper".

I still have my Evo 3D. I though it was so cool, although the 3D was fairly pointless.

MHoward29

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
FWIW, I just got the same canned "The release date for the Note 4 is on or around the 17th and to that there will be added the 2-5 business days for the delivery to be made. The devices are still being manufactured and they are not yet available in our warehouse. This is the time-frame that the manufacturer sent us and I am afraid I would not be able to guarantee any other time-frame than this one."

When I brought up T-Mobile customers having their phones shipped out on Friday and received today I was just told that the release date is "on or about October 17th." So, as suspected, this is just the answer that they're all told to give at this point.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I posted a question on Sprint's Facebook page. I stated that T-Mob had already started shipping the pre-ordered Note 4's. Here is the responrse I just got,

"Sorry for the delay. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out as quickly as they arrive -- Lavauna"

Really?? You don't have the devices yet? I find that hard to believe. If they don't have any devices in inventory yet, I don't see how they can hope to launch on Friday.

Na they have them. That's a canned response.

jreuschl

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
They better not wait until Friday to ship. They do say deliver 10/17.

I know iPhone users said they were able to track it by using your Sprint account number as the reference number at UPS. Some had theirs delivered even before Sprint's website had a tracking #.

Nothing found for me though yet!

Last edited:

Damika Green

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
How are you guys so sure about that? Call me slow, but I woukd think they would just tell us if they actually had them to claim us down a bit, you know?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys so sure about that? Call me slow, but I woukd think they would just tell us if they actually had them to claim us down a bit, you know?

It would be hard for them to receive a big shipment then turn around and ship them out in time. The volume would be to great. The carriers get them early so they can handle the pre-orders and ensure they get out in time.

MHoward29

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
And, if they were telling the truth, there would be pretty much no chance they'd be able to release the phone at retail this week if they just straight up hadn't received it in their warehouses yet.

Damika Green

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually called yesterday and I was told that the phones COULD NOT be shipped BEFORE the 17th .... meanwhile on the sprint website
"Pre-order: Order online today -- we'll charge your card for your phone and we'll do our best to get it to you by Friday, October 17......."

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I actually called yesterday and I was told that the phones COULD NOT be shipped BEFORE the 17th .... meanwhile on the sprint website
"Pre-order: Order online today -- we'll charge your card for your phone and we'll do our best to get it to you by Friday, October 17......."

That's a lie lol go look on any other forum when a phone was coming out some people got early but most got on time. I have never pre ordered for ship to home but I know some deff got the Note 3 early.

Posted via Android Central App

bwright16

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
When I pre-ordered on Sprint's website on the 26th, there was a sentence on there that read "we'll charge your card now and do our best to get it to you by Friday the 17th." Even in the email I received it stated the same thing. Now, correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't visited the pre-order page in a while, but I just went on the pre-order page and it doesn't say that at all anymore. It says it "you'll get it in 2-5 business days." How can they say that if supposedly they have no phones yet(I am almost positive that isn't the case as well)? Just wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were on this. I feel like they have them in stock and their preparing to start fulfilling pre-orders. Just don't know why they're giving the run around and not telling us that. Maybe to keep people from freaking out if they don't get it by the 17th?

Last edited:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
In the Sprint Care forum, a guy that works at UPS said he saw the labels being prepared for shipping window 14-16th. It's the best news I've heard yet.

137985c19e47f0ff16fc4a69eedc23c0.jpg

Link to the thread, scroll down to the last 6 comments.

https://community.sprint.com/baw/mo...ssion?content=/api/core/v2/discussions/175216

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Deutch

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered thru amazon because it was $50 cheaper at the time. Deliver is expected tuesday the 21st. Since sprint dropped their price to $299 I may cancel my amazon order and just go with sprint. I'm thinking it will be here by Friday if coming directly from Sprint. It would be nice to have the phone to mess with for the weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87