Note 4 Sprint Shipping Status??

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine says Monday now :/

Mine said Monday too but I went to the store anyway and got one. The rep did some type of exchange process with one that was in stock. Funny thing is before i left the ups man was actually delivering the phones, they just never updated the tracking status.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Best phone yet. I'm picking up Spark on Band 26 on a regular basis and I'm a good 20 miles from a tower according to Sprints map. I'm ecstatic!

Beautiful phone, Beautiful screen, great radios, nice quick camera, good speaker (for a speaker in the back). I am more than happy that I upgraded from the Note 3. Although, for the past few hours I've had both in hand to compare differences and I have to admit, it was a pretty significant upgrade from the Note 3, which I didn't expect.

I'm hoping the battery improves though. I'm not making any judgements for a few more days. I'll probably get an extended battery as soon as they're available to satisfy my battery anxiety. But we'll see. 😊

via The Note 4

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Best phone yet. I'm picking up Spark on Band 26 on a regular basis and I'm a good 20 miles from a tower according to Sprints map. I'm ecstatic!

Beautiful phone, Beautiful screen, great radios, nice quick camera, good speaker (for a speaker in the back). I am more than happy that I upgraded from the Note 3. Although, for the past few hours I've had both in hand to compare differences and I have to admit, it was a pretty significant upgrade from the Note 3, which I didn't expect.

I'm hoping the battery improves though. I'm not making any judgements for a few more days. I'll probably get an extended battery as soon as they're available to satisfy my battery anxiety. But we'll see. 😊

via The Note 4

An update should be coming soon simce tmobile got one on launch day for them

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just used my 50 percent off coupon from Samsung for registering my new note 4 and purchased the spare battery kit, will be here in 3 days,, 20 bucks,, sweet

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just used my 50 percent off coupon from Samsung for registering my new note 4 and purchased the spare battery kit, will be here in 3 days,, 20 bucks,, sweet

I'm glad you mentioned that, I forgot all about it, off I go! Thanks Zmann. 👍😆

via The Note 4

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
P
I'm glad you mentioned that, I forgot all about it, off I go! Thanks Zmann. 👍😆

via The Note 4

Yea, check your email. I received the email with the discount code.. In a few days you know them battery kits will be out of stock for a month lol, or someone will hack the codes like last year when the 3 came out

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
P

Yea, check your email. I received the email with the discount code.. In a few days you know them battery kits will be out of stock for a month lol, or someone will hack the codes like last year when the 3 came out

I got one too, it's in my cart, I don't feel like running downstairs to get my card, so I'll save it for the morning lol

via The Note 4