Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So I FINALLY downloaded Nova Launcher........ Completely Overwhelming! Geesh, now I have to get up the nerve to actually do something with it! LOL!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Don't worry. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be customizing like crazy.
Haha, anythings easy once you know how to do it..... Right now, let's just say it's very intimidating! Time will tell :)

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
So I FINALLY downloaded Nova Launcher........ Completely Overwhelming! Geesh, now I have to get up the nerve to actually do something with it! LOL!

When I fist downloaded it didn't know how to get back to touch wiz so ended up uninstalling haha! It only seems complicated, once you start messing around it pretty straight forward.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
When I fist downloaded it didn't know how to get back to touch wiz so ended up uninstalling haha! It only seems complicated, once you start messing around it pretty straight forward.
Hahaha! Exactly! I started it and it took me a minute to get back to TW! I didn't uninstall, but was close! LOL! I will keep at it! Thanks for the comforting message!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Look, if I can do it, and I knew nothing about Android, then I know you can! Go on, it's fun!
Thank you!

Ok so let me understand, and I apologize if this not the proper thread to discuss Nova Launcher. Please let me know.

So basically you have to find icon packs, wallpaper, widgets etc. From other places like Google play or other and then apply it with Nova Launcher as the tool?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez