I know I love my Note 4 because...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Had one of those moments yesterday when I found myself really appreciating the power of the Note 4. I was on my laptop completing an employee evaluation and I needed to view the competencies rubric and the Word document simultaneously, so I had both documents open split screen. I was able to go back and forth with ease. I do this a lot on my laptop. And then I realized that I can do the same thing on my Note 4 and do it in the exact same manner. That's impressive.

Note in my house!

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I have not picked up my iPad Air once since getting my Note 4 in the mail midday Friday. My iPad Air has been my go to device for about a year. I preferred it to my iPhone 5S. But it has been neglected recently. This Note 4 is a showstopper.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

I've been going through the exact same situation.

Posted via the Android Central App

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I love my note 4 because of the battery at moderate use with bluetooth on and wifi on at all times it will last me 2 full days before i even charge it! amazing no external battery pack needed or extended battery.

ToastedFreak

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Love my Note 4 for a variety of reasons:

- Super AMOLED Quad HD Display: Perhaps the best ever so far? Just watched some 2K videos and was blown away!!!
- Multi-Tasking: 3 GB RAM FTW!
- Fast Charging: It really is a 'feature' indeed!
- S Pen: In particular using as a mouse

Now I'm not a hardcore tech guy, but this appears to be the best consumer electronic device / item that I've ever bought. It's really surpassed my expectations.A complete package.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping I love mine as much as all of you guys do. I ordered a Nexus 6 and had some issues with it, so I'm returning it and waiting until they have them worked out. For now, I'm going to a Note 4 (just ordered one on Swappa Sunday night). I'm going to miss the quick updates, but I think I can probably live without them, as the added bonuses in the Note 4 really make up for that. And I can just toss the GEL launcher and get that Nexus look with the Note 4 features!

doctordwaynewilliams - good to see you came back over from the dark side to love this phone so much!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
It is easy to appreciate, especially when I consider how often I use it and the myriad of things I use it for. starting from when I first wake up until I go back to bed for the night: the alarm wakes me up, I check my messages/emails that came through during the night, my first 30-day fitness challenge starts 15 minutes after my Note's alarm goes off, after my 3 fitness challenges, I go for a run and track it through S-health. After, I take a screen capture and text it to my girlfriend because she likes to keep me motivated. On my way to work, I stop at Starbucks and use the app to pay and / or redeem my rewards. When I get to work, I jot down my to do list in action themo and pin it to my work screen on my Note 4. I listen to my voicemail messages and record my notes in my phone log folder using s-note. I record all of my notes for every meeting I go to in S-note. I use my calendar to schedule appointments. I make phone calls. when I get a free moment, I check articles on Flipboard. I drive to different schools throughout the day. During my commute, I listen to my sports podcasts. I use my GPS if I have to go to a new facility outside of my district that I am unfamiliar with. I use Group me throughout the day to collaborate with other Cabinet members. At the end of the day, I review my notes, lists, phone logs. Then I listen to Google music on my way home. When I stop at my local supermarket, I use my Note 4 to make my purchase, same with getting gas. When I get home,I Sometimes use the Epicurious app to find a recipe for dinner. I use smart remote to find sports to watch for the night. At 8 o'clock I use Google Hangouts to video chat with my 6-year old daughter. I'm divorced now, so keeping contact everyday possible is important. when I do have my kids, I like to take lots of videos and pictures. I play Words with Friends. And then I use the Play Books app to read just before bed.

This is why my smartphone choice is so important. And it is the reason I love my Note 4 so much. It gets me through my day. No hiccups, it just performs. And it looks good doing it. And by the way, it does all of this on one charge = truly amazing.

If that wouldn't make a great commercial, I don't know what would!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Love my Note 4 for a variety of reasons:

- Super AMOLED Quad HD Display: Perhaps the best ever so far? Just watched some 2K videos and was blown away!!!
- Multi-Tasking: 3 GB RAM FTW!
- Fast Charging: It really is a 'feature' indeed!
- S Pen: In particular using as a mouse

Now I'm not a hardcore tech guy, but this appears to be the best consumer electronic device / item that I've ever bought. It's really surpassed my expectations.A complete package.

Where are you able to get some 2k vids?

crxx

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Because I started with iphone3gs,4,4s,and 5, then the Note2, then Note3, and now Note4 and haven't given apple a second thought.

Da Note 4

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
It's the only smartphone that I had where I keep finding new features 2 months into having it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It's the only smartphone that I had where I keep finding new features 2 months into having it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
I know what you mean. The phone keeps getting better and better. Really happy that I returned the iPhone 6 Plus when I did and picked up this one. Not that the iPhone 6 Plus wasn't a great smartphone, but c'mon, this smartphone is unreal.

Note in my house!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I know what you mean. The phone keeps getting better and better. Really happy that I returned the iPhone 6 Plus when I did and picked up this one. Not that the iPhone 6 Plus wasn't a great smartphone, but c'mon, this smartphone is unreal.

Note in my house!

Yeh I checked out the 6 plus and while its smooth and has some nice touches.

Apple just can't get the larger display concept and hence a return next year of a rumoured release of going back to their comfort zone (a smaller handset).

Sure apple tried with double tap to reduce the screen and orientation implementations. This is miles away from how the Boss (Samsung) uses the larger display.

Like Samsung or hate their devices if you are into tech then very little argument can be had in how well Samsung does with the larger displays.

I highly rate the Note 4 it's just a tech enthusiasts dream device in that there is just so much entertainment to be had on discovering features, to multitasking, media, drawing, doodling, work related activities, health & fitness.

Yeh a job well done, no it's not perfect but yes it is a fantastic device :)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
A co-worker was really hating on my Note 4 yesterday. She said that her Palm had a stylus like 10 years ago. I just smiled at her. No response needed. Just angry, for no good reason.

Note in my house!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Did I mention that I just like writing with the s-pen? Now that it reads my cursive writing a lot better, it has really become a joy to use. I bought my daughter the Note 1 from eBay so she can practice her handwriting. She loves it.

Note in my house!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Starting to realize that I really don't need a tablet at all. I was going to explore possibly getting a Samsung tablet of some sort, but no bueno. I could not justify spending a dime for a tablet with this smartphone in my possession. So the Note 4 is keeping money in my pocket. Just another reason to love it.

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Starting to realize that I really don't need a tablet at all. I was going to explore possibly getting a Samsung tablet of some sort, but no bueno. I could not justify spending a dime for a tablet with this smartphone in my possession. So the Note 4 is keeping money in my pocket. Just another reason to love it.

I'm with ya on that one. The whole point of getting the note 4(my first one) was to not have to have 2 devices to charge and lug around. There were times when I thought I still wanted a tablet til I got chromecast. Not anymore.

Plus seeing all those non iPhone 6+ people holding their phones 2 inches from their faces, no way was that going to be me.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm with ya on that one. The whole point of getting the note 4(my first one) was to not have to have 2 devices to charge and lug around. There were times when I thought I still wanted a tablet til I got chromecast. Not anymore.

Plus seeing all those non iPhone 6+ people holding their phones 2 inches from their faces, no way was that going to be me.

When sitting in professional development sessions or meetings, sometimes I find myself wanting a larger area to take notes with the spen. But that could just be old habit....

I'm contemplating buying a used note 8 or 10.1 to just use for taking larger/longer notes by hand...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked up my Note 4 yesterday from AT&T. It's stellar. I traded in a 6-month old Note 3 in pristine condition for it. The screen is better and the camera is a real tangible improvement. However, coming from a Note 3 the upgrade is not dramatic as the 3 was plenty awesome in its own right...but it's always nice to have a new toy. The 4 may last me well into the Note 5 depending on what that brings.

from the G Pad 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty