Low Light Photos? Help!!

Does anyone know how to get rid of the yellow warm tint on the low light photos? Just look at the recent ones in the picture thread. They are all sharp and clear but they all have that same yellow, orange, brownish tint or hue to them. Same happens with mine. I have tried Snapseed it helps a bit, but I can not get rid of that tint completely. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I LOVE this phone but these yellow / amber low lights may force me back to 6Plus. For me (stuck on Verizon). The camera is most important (but not enough to go to Windows). When I compare the two indoors with medium lighting the Note can be as clear or maybe even clearer than the 6 Plus...but that hue is just always there making it look like some sort of filter that you can not get rid of.
    11-05-2014 09:17 AM
    Not sure how to get rid of the tint. But most definitely the iPhone 6 plus gets better shots in low light. Besides the tint, the note 4 shows noticeably less detail.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    11-05-2014 09:47 AM
    Not sure how to get rid of the tint. But most definitely the iPhone 6 plus gets better shots in low light. Besides the tint, the note 4 shows noticeably less detail.

When the light gets real low I agree. In the medium lighting the Note 4 is real sharp...I think even sharper than the 6 Plus....but the tint stays. I have images from both up on my computer you can pick the Note 4 photo each time, even from a distance. It is really a strong warm tint. Might be a deal breaker...ugh!!
    11-05-2014 10:49 AM

I tested mine in low light against i6 and note 4 was remarkably better

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-05-2014 11:03 AM
    As I said in the other thread try changing the white balance before taking the shot. There are several settings you can try but in extreme yellow cast situations the fluorescent gets rid of the yellow quite nicely.

Low Light Photos? Help!!

Does anyone know how to get rid of the yellow warm tint on the low light photos? Just look at the recent ones in the picture thread. They are all sharp and clear but they all have that same yellow, orange, brownish tint or hue to them. Same happens with mine. I have tried Snapseed it helps a bit, but I can not get rid of that tint completely. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I LOVE this phone but these yellow / amber low lights may force me back to 6Plus. For me (stuck on Verizon). The camera is most important (but not enough to go to Windows). When I compare the two indoors with medium lighting the Note can be as clear or maybe even clearer than the 6 Plus...but that hue is just always there making it look like some sort of filter that you can not get rid of.
    Bobbman likes this.
    11-05-2014 11:14 AM
    I tested mine in low light against i6 and note 4 was remarkably better

Posted via the Android Central App
    Low to medium light indoors as well? I can not get rid of the tint. The photo thread shows this as well, especially some of the recent pictures with pets and food.
    11-05-2014 11:16 AM
    As I said in the other thread try changing the white balance before taking the shot. There are several settings you can try but in extreme yellow cast situations the fluorescent gets rid of the yellow quite nicely.
    Thanks...I dabbled a bit with that....I will be more thorough and test tonight.
    11-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Are you using automatic white balance? try Incandescent (Which I assume ClaudiP referred to in the other thread).
    11-05-2014 12:13 PM