lossless FLAC

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I dont know what it is,,anyone know what it is mean for audio

Posted via the Android Central App

Lossless FLAC is a proprietary iTunes music file that keeps as much data as possible to retain an almost CD quality sound file. As a result, the files are huge and really do sound good, but probably overkill unless you're playing music on a high end sound system. Very few non iTunes players can play them without conversion, but as UniQue WerkX said, Poweramp can.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Lossless FLAC is a proprietary iTunes music file that keeps as much data as possible to retain an almost CD quality sound file. As a result, the files are huge and really do sound good, but probably overkill unless you're playing music on a high end sound system. Very few non iTunes players can play them without conversion, but as UniQue WerkX said, Poweramp can.

No it's not. FLAC has nothing to do with Apple or iTunes.

FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality like mp3.

You're thinking of ALAC.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality like mp3.

You're thinking of ALAC.

Ah, my bad. Right you are.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A lot of times soundboard recordings from concerts come out as FLAC or as SHN files. People get them mostly in Bot Torrent I think. My brother has given me lot of shows in that form. Big file sizes is the downside.

Where do u download them from

saiyyasuka pon

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

You're thinking of ALAC.

Tq sir. Now i'm understand.