What is the best smart watch for the Galaxy Note 4 (Gear 2, Moto 360, Gear Live, Gear S)?

Aria Izadi

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Best smart watch for Galaxy Note 4 (Gear 2, Moto 360, Gear Live, Gear S)

Hello, I'm new to these forums. I was wondering if someone could help me find a smart watch since I just got the galaxy note 4. If possible tell me which watch you think I'd be best with and why.

Thanks in advanced.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best smart watch for Galaxy Note 4 (Gear 2, Moto 360, Gear Live, Gear S)

I bought a gear Neo with my note 4 and it's awesome. The Neo is 100 less than the regular gear 2 and the only difference is there is no camera.. I had the first gear and the camera is such a waste of time your better off without... Why would anyone prefer taking a crappy pic over just taking your phone out and taking a beautiful pic... I seen the pebble watch in the store yesterday and that is one very ugly watch ⌚. Gear Neo has a heart monitor and the pedometer is very acurate. It's a great watch

NOTE 4,, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site

Been rocking my moto 360 with my note 4. I have owned the gear fit, gear neo, gear live, lg g watch, and now moto 360. Android wear is just such a functional OS. Not as "fun" to play with like tizen as it only gives you things as you need them unlike tizen but the watch faces are great, the notifications are great. I haven't ever noticed any battery life decrease on my phone at all.

Moto 360 to me is the best watch due to its overall look, and the round (semi round?) face. The moto connect app is great and the stock faces are superb. It catches eyes for sure. I have a black 360 with brown leather fossil watch band.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site

I am wondering which watch has the best heart rate monitor feature.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Depends on your definition of best. I have the original gear which i paid $60 for a few months ago. Works great for my needs - notifications and calls. I don't see a need to pay more for features I don't use

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Bert Larson

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I've had the Gear 2 Neo for about a month. May not be as stylish as the other watches but I use the watch to answer/make calls which you can't do with Android Wear. I can read my email/text and check my schedule without pulling my phone out. I can get to 3 days of use without charging.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch