Samsung is turning into trash...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Yep Sammy hit it out of the park with their foldables.... those things are selling like hotcakes.
I'm glad Samsung is actually marketing these foldables. They really are quite nice. I hope they do sell like hotcakes so other OEMs have to get in that game too. I think the Fold⁴ might just be devastating if they can keep the price in check, bump up the battery a little, and if the screens were a little larger, just a little...that'd be good too.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad Samsung is actually marketing these foldables. They really are quite nice. I hope they do sell like hotcakes so other OEMs have to get in that game too. I think the Fold⁴ might just be devastating if they can keep the price in check, bump up the battery a little, and if the screens were a little larger, just a little...that'd be good too.

I'm not usually a big Samsung fan, but credit has to be given where credits due, and they have made some awesome foldables this year... and they'll be even better next year. I was actually looking for the best deals on a Z Flip 3 earlier :p . Sammy has really been listening to their customers lately, they've removed the ads from their phones, improved their software support by leaps and bounds, and brought their prices down. I would own one now ;)

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
For me, this year, the difference is instead of the Fold³ being this neat niche product that was experimental I, instead have a tool I can just use. That's all on me but I feel like it's just a great device now and I can just enjoy it instead of worrying about it's compromises.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
For me, this year, the difference is instead of the Fold³ being this neat niche product that was experimental I, instead have a tool I can just use. That's all on me but I feel like it's just a great device now and I can just enjoy it instead of worrying about it's compromises.

Welcome. You could have had the tool last year. The first fold definitely was the experimental phone. Samsung did a fantastic job improving the fold with the fold 2. The fold 3 with the under screen camera was a huge improvement over the fold 2 along with the water resistant and memory upgrade. They need dust resistant.

Samsung isn't playing around on the folds. For all their future phones, not just the fold, I hope they continue with the under screen camera, I would rather have no front camera, but the under screen is a good compromise. On the fold, hopefully they will do under screen for both screens next year.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I had the first Fold for a few days. I had the Fold² for a couple months. I guess I just feel more confident in this year's offerings. I like that the inner display does not feel gummy and cleans up easily too.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the first Fold for a few days. I had the Fold² for a couple months. I guess I just feel more confident in this year's offerings. I like that the inner display does not feel gummy and cleans up easily too.
True on the inner display.. Feels better and definitely cleans up better on fold 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali