Note 4 I just love it :-)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
X-Note has arrived.

Was patiantly waiting for this rom and now it's here.

If your rooted & have a custom recovery this one is sure worth checking out.

Ahhhhhh so Goooood :)

Posted via the Android Central App

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: How much do you like the Note 4?

Nope, cutout is big enuf that plug goes thru it... i tried BOTH the Fast Charger & regular- (boy, u got me doin' a lot of work for somethin' i ain't even gettin' any benefit it you buy or not : ) ...And if it was too snug, nothing a little razor snip wouldn't fix, after all, the case is only a $1.99 and CRYSTAL CLEAR so you wouldn't even notice if you didn't "perfectly make a little adjustment" to easily fit ur knockoff plug...lol BTC

View attachment 147386

Thanks for doing that extra work! Guess you're not so bossy after all! :D

ramram7

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I like samsung Note 3 as compare to note 4
pic.jpg
In Size pic.jpg
In weight pic.jpg
In build pic.jpg
In Colors pic.jpg
In Display Size pic.jpg
In Display (resolution) pic.jpg
In Capacitive (below screen) buttons pic.jpg
In Cameras pic.jpg
In OIS pic.jpg
In Battery pic.jpg
In Processor pic.jpg
And more feature about Note 3 That why people like note 3 as compare to note 4
thanks

Ram Kumar
SEO

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My real world G3 vs Note 4

I was gonna decide on these two models but once I tested the G3 with its features, feel and display, I couldn't go back to Samsung.

2 years with TouchWhiz is enough, needed a break. LG FTW

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for this, as I have an international variant S3, and am quite intrigued by LG, as it seems a perfect middle ground phone between what we all hate about TW, and the lack of features in a Nexus. I've had discussions with a friend of mine, who recently bought a Nexus 5 after her iPhone bit the dust after almost 3 years. While she loves the smoothness and snappiness of the Nexus 5, she's not too keen on having to find and download workarounds for certain features that come with skinned phones. We both agree that the Nexus line of phones are meant for developer types and true techies that have no problem flashing custom ROMs and tweaking. That being said, we both hate TW, and its propensity to lag and feel generally "sticky". LG seems to have done it right, by not being garish and including the same plethora of features as Samsung, with the ability to stay out of the way. I hope LG continues this trend. May I ask which model G3 you have? I'm on T-Mobile, and would like to eventually get an unlocked LG phone, whether it be the G3 or the G4 next year, since it will come with Lollipop out of the box. Thanks again!

Your more than welcome & yes the Nexus line is perhaps the easiest to modify in terms of root & Roms. That said if you are on T-Mobile the bootloader on the G3 is unlocked and 5.0 is already rolling out to the G3.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

i LOVE my Note 4 and have NEVER used a case with past phones, but this one has definitely made me change my mind.. Its no otterbox, but it definitely protects my Note & u cannot even tell its on there : ) i got a few more because they can tend to "yellow" over time, and the two i just got only took a week to arrive : ) BTC

<span style="color:#0000ff;"><em>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhRhG3WHhSA
Do you have a link for the seller?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I like samsung Note 3 as compare to note 4
View attachment 147427
In Size View attachment 147429
In weight View attachment 147430
In build View attachment 147432
In Colors View attachment 147433
In Display Size View attachment 147435
In Display (resolution) View attachment 147436
In Capacitive (below screen) buttons View attachment 147437
In Cameras View attachment 147438
In OIS View attachment 147439
In Battery View attachment 147440
In Processor View attachment 147441
And more feature about Note 3 That why people like note 3 as compare to note 4
thanks

Ram Kumar
SEO
You do know that the Note 3 is the one on the right don't you? Because after seeing that graphic, I don't understand how you would prefer the Note 3. Unless I'm missing something.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

Kaiser Droid

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site

I gotta agree with the form factor, I used a Note 4 at a Verizon store and it just felt huge, and personally the AMOLED + TW just didn't look that great to me - it looked over-saturated and too colorful.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: X-Note has arrived.

I never rooted a phone before although tempted for the HOTSPOT TETHER what else would I be able to do ? I've seen an article on mod for the NOTE 4 which I really want. But Ill be honest I never rooted and am afraid to brick my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non